LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Now Im questioning if i should wait for an update or start searching now...

Question: Since the game doesn't yet answer it (at least not fully or explicitly) can you fill us in on the details of your games futanari? like what are we to expect, dick-girl or hermaphrodite?
For me dickgirl is the same as hermaphrodite, a girl (with a vagina) + a dick. She must have both sexual organs. That being said, a futanari can have balls or not. And I think I'll do both options. The futanari without balls will be a pseudo-futanari state available soon for the main character (I'll reserve the surprise of how). Later in the story the main character can have a more complete transformation, with balls. But this transformation will never be definitive, which will not remove in the long run the possibility of pure lesbian/yuri scenes.
Otherwise, in this world in general, it is not impossible for some children to be born in this pseudo-futanari state (without balls), in reality the testicles are inside and the pouch is not developed, but with age the balls will form. This is a rarer process and I think it adds diversity.

Last edited:
Reactions: b00marrows

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
just a heads up combat doent end properly on talk victory, also where does the second girl hide i can never find her

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
just a heads up combat doent end properly on talk victory, also where does the second girl hide i can never find her
For the talk victory issue, I know already. For the second girl, search in another near area...

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Interesting response, glad some people have their heads on straight.
And I think I'll do both options. The futanari without balls will be a pseudo-futanari state available soon for the main character (I'll reserve the surprise of how).
This will be interesting. I actually prefer no-balls futanari, more appealing to my eyes.
I think you might have hinted at your approach in some text/dialogue, but ill wait and see instead of speculating.
Thanks for the response.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Interesting response, glad some people have their heads on straight.

This will be interesting. I actually prefer no-balls futanari, more appealing to my eyes.
I think you might have hinted at your approach in some text/dialogue, but ill wait and see instead of speculating.
Thanks for the response.
I didn't really hint at it but it will come very naturally. You might even be able to guess it if you extrapolate the passage of a quest and where the adventure seems to lead.

Reactions: b00marrows

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
For me dickgirl is the same as hermaphrodite, a girl (with a vagina) + a dick. She must have both sexual organs. That being said, a futanari can have balls or not. And I think I'll do both options. The futanari without balls will be a pseudo-futanari state available soon for the main character (I'll reserve the surprise of how). Later in the story the main character can have a more complete transformation, with balls. But this transformation will never be definitive, which will not remove in the long run the possibility of pure lesbian/yuri scenes.
Otherwise, in this world in general, it is not impossible for some children to be born in this pseudo-futanari state (without balls), in reality the testicles are inside and the pouch is not developed, but with age the balls will form. This is a rarer process and I think it adds diversity.
I will watch your career with great interest.
P.S. I prefer full package, everything included and visible. I'm sure there will be be interest for both options so its great to see you will add both.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
A dick girl specifically refers to a transgender individual that finds gender identity in the physical form of breasts and a penis. A Futa is the Japanese term for a hermaphrodite which is a girl with a dick and a vagina. Dick girls do not have both if they had both they wouldn't be called dick girls.

Reactions: Ullubu

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
A dick girl specifically refers to a transgender individual that finds gender identity in the physical form of breasts and a penis. A Futa is the Japanese term for a hermaphrodite which is a girl with a dick and a vagina. Dick girls do not have both if they had both they wouldn't be called dick girls.
To me, what you call dickgirl is a shemale. The term dickgirl is more confusing and probably coined to name (what you see, the appearance) rather than define (what it is, what explains), so some people put what they want to hear into it well. But you may be right about the general acceptance. Anyway I prefer to use futanari (hermaphrodite), etymologically the meaning is really clear, even if unfortunately its current meaning is more and more overused.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
To me, what you call dickgirl is a shemale. The term dickgirl is more confusing and probably coined on the job, so some people put what they want to hear into it well. But you may be right about the general acceptance. Anyway I prefer to use futanari (hermaphrodite), etymologically the meaning is really clear, even if unfortunately its current meaning is more and more overused.
Yea, overused and misused. Even used interchangeably. Unfortunate indeed.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I have gained ownership of my thread, yay!

Ok, so I edited the thread and added the new version with the bug fixes, I hope I fixed enough bugs.

I also put my changelog back up and added a list of planned tags. Feel free to tell me which tag is a big no for you, except scat and loli who have their filter. But anyway I'll make sure you don't have to watch the really hardcore scenes, they will be optional but of course you'll miss some content or even characters.
And if you must know, no one has found the hidden password yet, but someone was apparently close...

Finally, if some of you can post mirror uploads or compressed version, I'll be thankful for that.

Last edited:

rawrtor

Jul 5, 2019
You can always make a quick review to tell me what in particular you think I should improve. The requirement of a point&click adventure game is difficult, it must at the same time keep the idea of exploration but without it being too boring or frustrating. That's why I indicate the essential, but subtly: for example, you have to hover with the cursor over an area (no need to click frantically), or for example, the sidehome area, nothing indicates that you can access it, except that if you spend time, at certain times you will notice the image of the mother that is added, that's the clue to click.
I will refrain from giving a full review as I understand this is a 0.1 sort of version. Overall, this is a pretty good to good effort. A lot of the backbone is here in terms of a working RenPy point and click with day to day management/RPG mechanics. The inventory works, the shop interfaces, stats and movement are fine. I think the movement panels could be more obnoxious and obvious, especially for a point and click where the graphics are a bit muddy. On that note, some of the 'outdoors' lighting is kind of saturated. You can try some of the lighting mods in HS2 Betterepack to get some better shadow definition maybe.

The characters and speech are pretty good and the interactions pretty normal (for a H game) so far. I guess it is expected that the MC would be a semi horny character interacting with the world and maybe some of the other characters are along the same lines.

The only request I have would be a scene or component for lesbian/futa panty swapping. You can write that as exhilarating as you would think it would be. It is kind of cute to really hot when we do it in real life :). The futa stuff I'm looking forward to but hopefully we have some say in our character's and others transformations or not.

There hasn't been a good, lengthy management or point and click management type game for the futa/lesbian genre such as Mythic Manor or Harem Hotel so our hopes and dreams rest with you. Most of them fall apart rapidly. I know monster girls are a thing but given the glut of stuff in this genre that comes from Japan recently, I hope you don't go too overboard.

Reactions: LvdvE

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Has the potential to be something interesting, though I am also worried that it's already just a liiiittle too complicated in some areas (especially for what seems to be a first-time project like this.)
  • Very interested in future lesbian/dickgirl content, especially with the monster girls. None of the ero-scenes in the game so far are really my thing.
  • Not so much interested in future smegma content and I'm not sure what "nose fetish" entails but no thanks. I'm fine with "dark skin," but I question why it needs to even be a point of contention whether or not it'll be included in future content.
  • The way you navigate isn't the most intuitive and the actual areas you have to click on to get a view for certain areas can be oddly precise/specific. I get the point in trying to make things more interactive, but personally I'd prefer a smoother and faster gameflow from just being able to click through menus.
    • Some of the menus themselves are also a little unintuitive, especially for more important info like the health/stamina/etc. meters. Feels like that could be visible at all times rather than having to open a menu to check it constantly.
  • The earlier statements in the thread about being able to have more of a "choice" between the lesbian or dickgirl scenes sounds slightly... overambitious, for lack of a better term. Feels like you might get caught in a trap of having to implement different versions of too many scenes down the line.
Overall, I'd say that for future updates you should try and simplify the game as possible, and maybe get a stronger focus for what kind of game you want this to be, as it's currently juggling aspects of RPG, dating sim, and point-and-click adventure all at once.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes