Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Actually, the focus will be on futanari, and in the story you will need this transformation. But! There are and will be lesbians scenes without futa stuff. So if you are not particularly interested in futanari, you will be able to stay in your original state to do pure lesbians scenes only, and turn into futa temporarily to advance the story. It's just that you may miss a lot of content. I hope it's clear enough...
I like futa on female, with the MC being the woman, so this is a shame. Oh well. Good luck with your game!

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I like futa on female, with the MC being the woman, so this is a shame. Oh well. Good luck with your game!
I did not say that there won't be futa on female with the mc female. But I think it just won't necessarily be the focus. For example, Tiea, the guard in the village, is a futanari, and you will soon be able to "help" her a bit. But it may not be what you imagine.
In short, anything will be possible in theory with the context I created. But the downside is that in practice I will not do everything, or at least not in the short or medium term, so some situations will perhaps constitute one or two scenes, while others will be the majority.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloep

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Actually, the focus will be on futanari, and in the story you will need this transformation.
So the focus will be on futa mc? thats good to hear.

I am a little put off by the potential of the "mother and friend" scene, I do not like 3rd party sex scenes.
I hope this will not be a focus in the game.

Opinion: I much prefer sex revolve around the MC and much prefer futa.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So the focus will be on futa mc? thats good to hear.

I am a little put off by the potential of the "mother and friend" scene, I do not like 3rd party sex scenes.
I hope this will not be a focus in the game.

Opinion: I much prefer sex revolve around the MC and much prefer futa.
For the mother and friend, I'll built some tension, but you don't have to worry.

Reactions: b00marrows

Xynlodal

Sep 23, 2020
If you love these hardcore stuff, maybe you should follow me on pixiv. I'll post soon a "comic" with a dark skin futa who fuck and corrupt a family (loli, incest), and there will be scat stuff (but also nose fetish). It's really not for everyone, though. My pixiv is more for the niche audience who loves very nasty stuff, but it can also give you an idea of what I can do in the most extreme cases.
Sure, what's your pixiv link?

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how do i talk to the apothecary lady? her door is locked and i can't find any keys
There's no more content for now, in this version.

Btw, I will not upload any Mega link because I was reported and banned. But I have more trouble uploading to other sites, it takes me hours. So if someone is interested, he could be my intermediary and help me to upload more easily (I will send him my link in private).
Hordragg if you are interested, or someone else.

Reactions: Leon_Arkwing

Galactichusky

Feb 3, 2019
so i have reached a point where the time will no progress on its own and any time interact with a time moving scene i get the message "you can not wait here" and then it allows me to replay the same scene. is this a bug?

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
so i have reached a point where the time will no progress on its own and any time interact with a time moving scene i get the message "you can not wait here" and then it allows me to replay the same scene. is this a bug?
This is a known bug from v0.1 but normally fixed for v0.1b. If you have v0.1b, please describe this bug in more detail (what you think is the cause) so that I can fix it for v0.1c.

Jack10t

Mar 4, 2019
I really like the game. Sometimes it's very confusing and feels too random and maybe some hints would help?
I don't normally like to suggest content to creators (you do you) but I really like this game and I have to beg you please please please please please please have a futa-free version :cry:

Reactions: Dolmen
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes