LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Updated compression to v0.1b.

Also, your MEGA died, LvdvE, so for the time being, I mirrored the full v0.1b on .
Yeah, and very sadly my account was suspended due to copyright violations... Maybe it was the musics, I don't know...
Edit: Maybe it was for the loli content of my collection, because it's all my account that was suspended. I don't know if Mega is really strict on that, I thought not but maybe that has changed...
2nd Edit:
1649683726613.png

Last edited:

Mateko

Nov 5, 2020
Hi, i don't know why but the time progession seems to have stop. Instead the message "You can't wait here and now". I think its started after i talked to Nais. Sideeffect, i could farm money without ending right now because the option to work at the marked stalled won't disappear.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The futa stuff I'm looking forward to but hopefully we have some say in our character's and others transformations or not.
There are polls on my Patreon page, public polls are are there to give me an idea of what the public wants, but do not oblige me to do anything.
But if you are at a certain tier, there are special polls to choose a preferred direction for the game. In general I'll do whatever I want to see, but there's so much that you can influence the order or the way it's set up.
Basically, this game is made for me, as I would like a developer to make it for me, because I'm in the same situation as you, despairing of the number of good futa/lesbian games. Then, I thought that if I want to share, I might as well make it accessible.

Hi, i don't know why but the time progession seems to have stop. Instead the message "You can't wait here and now". I think its started after i talked to Nais. Sideeffect, i could farm money without ending right now because the option to work at the marked stalled won't disappear.
Can you be more precise? After which scenes of Nais? It seems to be a rare bug (due to unexpected actions?) because I think the other players did't encounter it.
Edit: Ah yes, that's it, I know where is the bug, it's with Nais at the river at 10am.

Last edited:
Reactions: b00marrows

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You have my attention

Now you have my erection

And now you have my continued following for this game
If you love these hardcore stuff, maybe you should follow me on pixiv. I'll post soon a "comic" with a dark skin futa who fuck and corrupt a family (loli, incest), and there will be scat stuff (but also nose fetish). It's really not for everyone, though. My pixiv is more for the niche audience who loves very nasty stuff, but it can also give you an idea of what I can do in the most extreme cases.

alright now i have to give the dev money
Good taste ^^ You can always make a 1$ donation on Patreon, it will give me a better idea of this audience I'm part of (and which seems too rare).

I will refrain from giving a full review as I understand this is a 0.1 sort of version. Overall, this is a pretty good to good effort. A lot of the backbone is here in terms of a working RenPy point and click with day to day management/RPG mechanics. The inventory works, the shop interfaces, stats and movement are fine. I think the movement panels could be more obnoxious and obvious, especially for a point and click where the graphics are a bit muddy. On that note, some of the 'outdoors' lighting is kind of saturated. You can try some of the lighting mods in HS2 Betterepack to get some better shadow definition maybe.

The characters and speech are pretty good and the interactions pretty normal (for a H game) so far. I guess it is expected that the MC would be a semi horny character interacting with the world and maybe some of the other characters are along the same lines.

The only request I have would be a scene or component for lesbian/futa panty swapping. You can write that as exhilarating as you would think it would be. It is kind of cute to really hot when we do it in real life :). The futa stuff I'm looking forward to but hopefully we have some say in our character's and others transformations or not.

There hasn't been a good, lengthy management or point and click management type game for the futa/lesbian genre such as Mythic Manor or Harem Hotel so our hopes and dreams rest with you. Most of them fall apart rapidly. I know monster girls are a thing but given the glut of stuff in this genre that comes from Japan recently, I hope you don't go too overboard.
I am aware of the inherent flaws of my game: the graphics of backgrounds and environment. Especially this village, I spent a long time to make it from scratch, there was no ready-made asset that fit. So not only is it not very pretty, but it's also very slow. The problem is that if I really try to be perfectionist about this, there will never be a game. If I wasn't alone, it would be a different story...
By the way, I use HS1 and not HS2, especially for the quantity and diversity of extra mods (monstergirls and environments). Even if HS2 has big advantages (I might create a game with it, a VN and directly focused on sex scenes, but later), for a game like mine HS1 seems better in the long run.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxiton and Jhenner

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how do you raise lust to 6 im stuck at lust 4
There are three way to raise lust to 6, all of which are home scenes, but they do not involve interacting directly with the mother or sister...
And for lust 5, two ways (one with the mother, another with the sister), but it's only possible in the v0.1b (bugfix).

Last edited:

GaxxD

Nov 3, 2017
So ugh, how do you take the bath? I've been dirty for multiple days now and I can't seem to be able to clean myself. There's no icon the the bathroom when you click on the bathtub.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I believe you can take a shower in the evening time or if you get your sisters stats up you can take a bath with her in the evening.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Good taste ^^ You can always make a 1$ donation on Patreon, it will give me a better idea of this audience I'm part of (and which seems too rare).
Oh yeah futa/dickgirl devs and games are rare as anything! I don't know many other devs that do that, do you?

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
There are three way to raise lust to 6, all of which are home scenes, but they do not involve interacting directly with the mother or sister...
And for lust 5, two ways (one with the mother, another with the sister), but it's only possible in the v0.1b (bugfix).
i use the bugfix version and when i want to wacht the mom and friend scene says end of the version

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
You can always make a quick review to tell me what in particular you think I should improve. The requirement of a point&click adventure game is difficult, it must at the same time keep the idea of exploration but without it being too boring or frustrating. That's why I indicate the essential, but subtly: for example, you have to hover with the cursor over an area (no need to click frantically), or for example, the sidehome area, nothing indicates that you can access it, except that if you spend time, at certain times you will notice the image of the mother that is added, that's the clue to click.
I could but I try and give a game a chance. My review would be 1 star at this point. Very frustrating because the areas are relatively small and lack an indication of how many are present. It's a game mechanic that makes it needlessly frustrating. Take for instance the village. The character lives there. Why would they not know the locations. Something like that is annoying because *I* don't know all the places. If the game mechanic is intentionally annoying that fine. Do you friend. I just find it very frustrating and a huge detractor from any desire to play it.

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
So ugh, how do you take the bath? I've been dirty for multiple days now and I can't seem to be able to clean myself. There's no icon the the bathroom when you click on the bathtub.
You can only take a bath in the evenings and late night. Any time after 8PM ( your mother is bathing at 8PM), you go to the tub and click - the two cogwheels will pop up if you're hovering over the hit box.

Also another thing, the cogwheels should be bigger. At least, for non secret interactions. some of the UI stuff is too small like the cogwheel interaction, the 'return' at the bottom of the screen, and something else I can't remember - think it was something in the inventory.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Oh yeah futa/dickgirl devs and games are rare as anything! I don't know many other devs that do that, do you?
I think there is a lot of game dev who include futanari, but what I mean is a game focused on futanari and lesbian stuff, that's much more rare. In the time I was just a part of the audience, Futanari Quest then Holy Slaves and Red Room had excited me, but it didn't last unfortunately. And in addition, given my uncommon fetishes... so I went to Honey Select to create myself.

I could but I try and give a game a chance. My review would be 1 star at this point. Very frustrating because the areas are relatively small and lack an indication of how many are present. It's a game mechanic that makes it needlessly frustrating. Take for instance the village. The character lives there. Why would they not know the locations. Something like that is annoying because *I* don't know all the places. If the game mechanic is intentionally annoying that fine. Do you friend. I just find it very frustrating and a huge detractor from any desire to play it.
Sorry for that. It's true that it can be frustrating, especially for some people. Point&click is not made for everyone, but you know it's also a voluntary bias. Even if the graphics are not great, I think it adds immersion not to have any intrusive interface. I want to be able to access the raw image if you don't move the cursor.
Btw, if we keep the example of the village, yeah the character knows the location, but not the player, so it's a part of the exploration fun. For example, you might find out later that an area, like the barn, is available, because at first you went too fast, you didn't look on the right side of the screen. Well, the fact that you discover an area that you don't necessarily expect, it produces a feeling that interests me.

But yeah I can improve some things, make bigger interfaces (like the cogwheel).

Last edited:

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
I have a question. Is the planned futa transformation of the MC mandatory, or optional?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The games name is Futanari fantasy it wouldn't make sense for the transformation to be optional. Not to mention the FC would most likely have to be a futa before they can do anything with some of the girls like the FC's best friend.

I know it took me awhile to figure out that some barrels around town give items each day like gold.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I have a question. Is the planned futa transformation of the MC mandatory, or optional?
Actually, the focus will be on futanari, and in the story you will need this transformation. But! There are and will be lesbians scenes without futa stuff. So if you are not particularly interested in futanari, you will be able to stay in your original state to do pure lesbians scenes only, and turn into futa temporarily to advance the story. It's just that you may miss a lot of content. I hope it's clear enough...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes