Release Date: 2024-05-17
Original Title: ふたなり怪奇2
Developer: tasty tasty - - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.01 Demo
Language: English
Other Games: Anomaly? Fluctuating Futanari Mystery ~Motion Simulator
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

2.jpg

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
i think its for legal purposes in the sense of "hey i censored it, see. Maybe you can still see some. But i censored it"
If this actually meets the requirements then I'm surprised more Japanese devs aren't doing it this way. I've seen one or two other games do this, but I suspect this method hasn't been legally tested in court yet.

Reactions: HeroKnightDB

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
Chen, what did they do to you...?
Jokes aside, I could get behind futa games if they didn't still have pussies or breasts regardless of said breasts being small (essentially rule 63 them). I like twinks and femboys, but mixing too many elements of a woman with a man is just a turn off.

• Haha
Reactions: sobekobra

Snipars223

Aug 23, 2020
Chen, what did they do to you...?
Jokes aside, I could get behind futa games if they didn't still have pussies or breasts regardless of said breasts being small (essentially rule 63 them). I like twinks and femboys, but mixing too many elements of a woman with a man is just a turn off.
The entire point of futanari is to differentiate it from femboys and twinks. Futa is a girl with a dick.

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
The entire point of futanari is to differentiate it from femboys and twinks. Futa is a girl with a dick.
That's the joke. I just said "futa would be better if it:" and then I removed everything that makes futa a distinct genre, cause it's pretty funny.