VN - Others - Completed - Futanari Mother And Her Torturous Daughter [Final] [CHAOS-R & FREAK STRIKE]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rogue21

This is a short VN about a mother with a dick and a dominant and mean daughter that plays with her and eventually fucks her. There's multiple VNs to the series too so it's probably best to play them all to get the big picture of the story. The scenes are quality and make up for the game being relatively short.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Stat

The art and scenes are pretty ordinary...not bad in any way, just nothing really noteworthy either. Didn't really care for the music and SFX. It's also way too short and the endings boil down to a single choice. Don't really recommend it
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Argenust

This game is a Fucking Masterpiece, the art, the voice acting are top notch (especially when Misaki whisper to Miki), the story overall is pretty decent and the dialogue are quite funny. It is not really long but that can be a plus or a minus depending on you. The only complain i've is there is not many choice to chose and we did not get to see Misaki being Pregnant nor did we get to see Miki and Misaki's child.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aguy57

Bruh, my pp is fucking dead.
    The japanese dirty talk in one ear, the futa/female scenes, the clone stuff.
    Absolutely 20/10 game. Would give it more stars if I could.
    Fucking loved it. Gonna play it again sometime tbh.