RPGM Completed Futanari Sen Otome Sari's Record of Conquering Dirty Demons [Final] [Sanada Hagure]

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
<looks at the MTL and Japanese text in the preview images> At least I know it's not a Japanese Game, because it doesn't have the Japanese Game tag for people to filter either for or against seeing it in their feed!

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
shiet waddap with all the trap games lately smh, i prefer toggleable trap, no homo but them suction tentacles got me acting up

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Horrible mtl, text gets cut off, meh art. Not worth the time.
When will this trend of text boxes being too small to acco
It's so aggravating, why not just make the text smaller o
ext boxes bigger? One day, a game is gonne be made un
ble due to crucial information being in the cut off part of t
xes, so fixing this problem is critical. Beware Candlejack i
Text Box seems to be F up
Sorry forgot to word wrap this MTL, uploading a patched version

edit: uploaded to main

edit2: since I zipped it in jap locale can someone confirm that its ok unzipping in win7/10 or so in english locale as I'm using win11 and switching to eng and unzipping does not break it, if it breaks I guess I will just have to zip in eng locale and reupload xV, I will get back to work on https://f95zone.to/threads/female-b...est-final-nullnullfullido.116210/post-8125827 let me know if everything is ok with this release now TY.

Last edited:

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
so no penetration? if thats the case damn shame.Hate it when people make futa stuff but the futa dont do any fucking why even make it just make her female since no point having the dick.
I couldn't have agreed more. I've been itching for a good futa game for some time, but all I keep getting are Visual novels or really bad rpgm games that are heavily censored.

Reactions: Zepkep

kamapalutza

Aug 19, 2017
so no penetration? if thats the case damn shame.Hate it when people make futa stuff but the futa dont do any fucking why even make it just make her female since no point having the dick.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Am I the only blind idiot here who, after 2 hours of playing, discovered that cheats (teleportation, gear, leveling up to the maximum, etc.) are turned on by the number 1?

Mar 6, 2020
edit2: since I zipped it in jap locale can someone confirm that its ok unzipping in win7/10 or so in english locale as I'm using win11 and switching to eng and unzipping does not break it, let me know if everything is ok with this release now TY.
Re-Downloaded game from first page of thread. extracted in Windows 10, English Locale.
Perfectly functional, game does not break. :)

However, game's text seems to still have some degree of overflow issues. It is notably better, and so far seems perfectly playable, but is worth noting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally, I'm satisfied with this much. I'm able to play it now :) .
Thank you for your work.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Futunari Sen Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 656 MB/175 MB :