RPGM - None - Futanari Swordsman and Makai Girl [K & G Doujin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Squishy ladies enjoyer

That's finally the first one game with battle fuck that I liked. You can think that doing seks in there is just optional and just for stats, but if you gonna grind enough(and u better start doing it from the start, 'cause paizuri stat is hard to get near end of the game, thanks to dev making this game a bit easy on exploits) title of garls is gonna change, they gonna have different portraits and you gonna have ability to masturbate and get naked. I grinded more than that (due to stats resets on higher values), and surprisingly, their titles changed again, and portraits got even more lewd. So if you like such stuff, try the game. The story is cool and a bit funny too, the last boss and fast but annoying grind that I mentioned is only things that can push away interest.

If someone is gonna translate it, note that Nymphomancy menu is also in need of that(a lot).
  2. 4.00 star(s)

iconoclast9800

This game was an abject improvement from the circle's previous work, "Observer, Being Raped". The game excels in producing hot art that is detailed, animated, and unique given the Japanese Standard. In addition to this, the game provides challenging combat that is...not without its flaws.

Generally speaking, I was pleased to see so many animated scenes using their unique art style, however, the outside-of-combat scenes were surprisingly low. I believe these scenes are crucial when you're trying to build a convincing and detailed world and sexual experience. Clearly, the developer thought so as well since after beating the game you get to the gallery and see how many event-based scenes were left out compared to the combat, you can't help but feel like a more well-rounded experience was just around the corner. I would say taking this into consideration along with the somewhat barebones story was enough to subtract 0.5 star for me. It could've benefitted greatly from this.

The other 0.5 star came from the combat bugs and overwhelming difficulty with the final two bosses. Those fights were more than just a little challenging, and the usage of two enemies feels somewhat unfair given the amount of health one has, and the status effects they apply. To be clear, without spoilers, the weapon that allows you to clear all fights easier, is not available in the second to last fight which creates a serious difficulty curve that was frustrating to push past.

Overall, this is a great game that if you find yourself in love with these particular fetishes (like myself), what IS included is a great, albeit somewhat short experience to have. Certainly, if you enjoyed their previous work, you will not be disappointed with this. However, the slight lack of polish and the apparent cut content was enough to really makes it feel like a little would've gone a long way.