Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Why does this game run 3 instances of itself at once?
Opening my task manager while it was running, legit had three "game" programs running... All linked to the same .exe.

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
"Divide 50 by half and add 10"
Bitch the answer is 35. Half of 50 is 25... Add 10 to that, you get 35.

Now if you want me to use bloody BEDMAS or whatever the fuck, write the actual equation. This is BS.
Also, defuq you mean ha^2? I don't even know what the hell that means.

And the temp' defined as "midsummer"? When the fuck did anybody anywhere ever decide such a thing? I got it with my guess of 30 degrees (Celsius I assumed) but man that is whack.

Not to mention the "What kanji is used to rule a country" or whatever...
I get that this is translated, but frankly it's rarted that we gotta try to figure that shit out. TL should've just handed us that one, IMO...

This game is in dire need of an automated 'correct answer' function or a highlight for said correct answers.

Whomever thought to make this 'trivia' into something you pull every turn deserves dick-in-blender treatment.
Got a goddamned game over in the fucking combat 'tutorial'... And no auto-save, so the only way to keep playing is to start a new game from the menu and endure the non-skippable intro cutscene crap.

I am fuming.

Zeon10023

Jun 21, 2022
Dang it i cant passed the second puzzle i need help.... its where the answer is a and i tried tripple and it doesnt work

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
"Divide 50 by half and add 10"
Bitch the answer is 35. Half of 50 is 25... Add 10 to that, you get 35.

Now if you want me to use bloody BEDMAS or whatever the fuck, write the actual equation. This is BS.
Also, defuq you mean ha^2? I don't even know what the hell that means.

And the temp' defined as "midsummer"? When the fuck did anybody anywhere ever decide such a thing? I got it with my guess of 30 degrees (Celsius I assumed) but man that is whack.

Not to mention the "What kanji is used to rule a country" or whatever...
I get that this is translated, but frankly it's rarted that we gotta try to figure that shit out. TL should've just handed us that one, IMO...

This game is in dire need of an automated 'correct answer' function or a highlight for said correct answers.

Whomever thought to make this 'trivia' into something you pull every turn deserves dick-in-blender treatment.
Got a goddamned game over in the fucking combat 'tutorial'... And no auto-save, so the only way to keep playing is to start a new game from the menu and endure the non-skippable intro cutscene crap.

I am fuming.
"Divide 50 by half"
half of 50 is 25, then divide it so it'd be 2. Add 10 so i think the answer was 12? prolly a trick question lol

Iluzion0ne

Feb 18, 2024
I am curious when an answer will appear. Probably never. So, this game will never be played again!!! Cruel fate chose this game's producer. :LOL:

Jul 21, 2021
The link to the patch keeps on showing a white page with only "404: Not Found" as the only text shown, not even remotely joking here. Here's image-proof:

Hope this gets fixed soon. ><

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The link to the patch keeps on showing a white page with only "404: Not Found" as the only text shown, not even remotely joking here. Here's image-proof:

Hope this gets fixed soon. ><

Github got taken down, use the backup.

1.10 star(s) 7 Votes