• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Futari Eden | Artist just finished up Scoria's Attack and Casting Poses! What do you guys think?

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Hey guys! Back with another small update from Futari Eden, the futanari-focused, wonderland themed game we're working on! ^-^

The next two poses will be her Ultimate pose and her Defeat pose. ^-^

Have a good day!

(Casting Pose + Attacking Pose)
Sample_1_Casting_Watermarked.png
Sample_1_Attacking_Watermarked.png

If you'd like to support the game's development come check out our pateron:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm. Dunno, looks alright but doesn't really stir anything within me.
I think i'd prefer her having a poker face instead.
Feels like maybe she's a little too edgy, i don't get why she has Scorpio sign in her eye and on the book.
If she's your version of 'Queen of Hearts', maybe put a black heart in her eye then, and onto the book. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: Dark Lostia

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Hm. Dunno, looks alright but doesn't really stir anything within me.
I think i'd prefer her having a poker face instead.
Feels like maybe she's a little too edgy, i don't get why she has Scorpio sign in her eye and on the book.
If she's your version of 'Queen of Hearts', maybe put a black heart in her eye then, and onto the book. :whistle::coffee:
Thank you for the feedback VoidTraveler! I'll make a note of that for future characters! ^-^

And regarding her design, the thing is Scoria, the Refused it's an alteration of the Queen of Hearts, not the actual Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. The story itself is inspired by Alice in Wonderland and various other fairytales, however it has it's entirely own story separate from said tales. Due to her being of "Astral" blood, a blessing granted by the Goddess of Duality, she represents all that is the Scorpio zodiac sign. And as such, she draws power from said zodiac.

While the general population of Astrals throughout the story are simply futanari characters who were originally just females from either neighboring villages or nobility, Greater Astrals draw power from directly from the Goddess herself. However, the goddess is not completely omnipotent and as such she needs those who will enforce her will and be both her eyes and hands within the Twin Wonderlands.

And so, Greater Astrals, Astrals showing promise and unwavering loyalty to the Goddess were blessed with a portion of her power, becoming divinity itself. In the world of Futari Eden, the zodiac signs represent those blessed few. Since many view the Goddess Astra, also known as the Goddess of Duality, as one with the stars... she appoints those of divinity with prowess and edicts in tangent with said stars.

Scoria, the Refused, the character featured in this post, before her rebellion against the other Greater Astrals, represented that of what is expected of the Scorpio zodiac sign. Intense, emotional, a powerful will, and utter domination of her opponents... she was blessed with a Astral Decree fit of such a zodiac. Though what lead to rebel against not only the other Greater Astrals but the Goddess of Duality herself... is something you'll have to find out throughout the tale.

=========

I hope this helped explain a lot of things! If you have any further questions don't hesitate to send me a message! ^-^ Oh and she has multiple different expressions and poses depending on the scenario. This is just the pose that shows up whenever she's attacking the protagonist.

Last edited:
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
In the world of Futari Eden, the zodiac signs represent those blessed few.
If you place so much importance on Zodiacs then there better be mine among them as well (the one right next to my nick), naturally, as a playable character choice.
In which case, poker-face can be transferred to the representative of my zodiac sign.

Hmh, but of course, i do not insist. Pressuring devs is not my style. :cool::coffee:
Looking forward to what else you can show me about this game, i DO expect good gameplay however. :whistle::coffee:
Also would be nice to know what genre this game is, rpg i'm guessing?
What's the combat type? Turn-based? What's the engine you are using? :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
If you place so much importance on Zodiacs then there better be mine among them as well (the one right next to my nick), naturally, as a playable character choice.
In which case, poker-face can be transferred to the representative of my zodiac sign.

Hmh, but of course, i do not insist. Pressuring devs is not my style. :cool::coffee:
Looking forward to what else you can show me about this game, i DO expect good gameplay however. :whistle::coffee:
Also would be nice to know what genre this game is, rpg i'm guessing?
What's the combat type? Turn-based? What's the engine you are using? :whistle::coffee:
This is gonna be a long response (sorry in advanced haha).

Ah yes, the Virgo zodiac sign. I can't really say much on that at this point, but your sign does play a fairly important role in the story being one of the most power Greater Astrals within the Twin Wonderlands. A very... dangerous individual to say the least, yet holding so little actual "power". Unlike the other Greater Astrals, the one currently representing the Virgo Zodiac is rather frugal in nature and is a recluse who prefers to keep to herself rather than flaunting what she has or what she's capable of.

The gameplay will be as decent as it can be with the given funding haha. But I do hope to introduce a more complex battle system which switches between being active and turn-based. Like for example getting an enemy's health down to a certain percentage to be switched to a more active battle system where you must either avoid the enemy's special attacks, completing a certain, key trigger, which would lead to the second phase of said battle.

Though... I'm being very careful about this, I wouldn't want to mess it up or give people false information. I still need to run a few tests and speak with a few team members before I'm able to say anything for certain. But just to be safe let's just say turn-based as of now. As of now, the battle system will be similar to that of the NSFW game "Princess Project" and "Sakura Dungeon". The game is being developed on the RPG Maker MV engine.

But what I can guaranteed is that each encounter with a humanoid enemy will have a Defeat NSFW scene where the protagonist is used and drained of all their Auraic energy (lifeforce) and a Dominance NSFW scene where the protagonist drains the same energy out of their opponent (if possible). There are some variations and reasons why certain enemies cannot be drained. It'll be a mixture of Futa X Female and Futa X Futa elements, though I am considering adding a couple Futa X Male scenes if enough people are into that.

Also each enemy will have their own unique traits such as Astral Decrees, which are traits that allow certain Astrals to drain their opponent in ways not relating solely to penetration. This is thought to be a mutative effect in some Astrals and is not at all natural, though it's more common in Astrals that have a prominent amount of Auraic Energy within themselves. Some may develop multiple peni, some maybe able to drain their victims with their thighs, feet, ass, so maybe able to simply stare at their target and drain them, and some may even gain an affinity for certain Auraics such as being able to breathe in water. Though most of the mutations tend to be sexual in nature, not all are limited to being sexual.

But at the same time some Astrals have their own weaknesses which can be learnt from A. Defeating a lot of enemies of their type or B. (If it's a greater Astral.) Gathering information on them. In the game it's... literal suicide to challenge an Greater Astral without knowing what their weaknesses are. So there will be some sleuthing and information gathering sessions in order for the player to discover what that weakness is. You may even have to interrogate certain "Officers" of their related faction to get access to that information.

So... there's a lot to do haha on our end and a lot of thought it's being put into the world so things actually make sense lorewise and gameplay wise. Though it certainly is challenging, I'm pretty sure we can at least do those few things without issue... assuming everything goes according to plan of course. ^-^

================

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
and is a recluse who prefers to keep to herself rather than flaunting what she has or what she's capable of.
Well now, that's just perfect then. Especially if you can actually play as this character. :giggle::coffee:
But just to be safe let's just say turn-based as of now.
Also perfect, it's my favorite type. :whistle::coffee:
But what I can guaranteed is that each encounter with a humanoid enemy will have a Defeat NSFW scene where the protagonist is used and drained of all their Auraic energy (lifeforce) and a Dominance NSFW scene where the protagonist drains the same energy out of their opponent (if possible). There are some variations and reasons why certain enemies cannot be drained. It'll be a mixture of Futa X Female and Futa X Futa elements, though I am considering adding a couple Futa X Male scenes if enough people are into that.
I see, i am not a fan of losing so i will be skipping those. Getting your dues from defeated enemies though?
Don't mind if i do, pretty standard stuff so far. You should also add plenty of non-defeat and non-combat scenes, through quests and other events for example. :whistle::coffee:
Though most of the mutations tend to be sexual in nature, not all are limited to being sexual.
Good decision not everything needs to be sexual, even in a sex game. :giggle::coffee:
and a lot of thought it's being put into the world
So it seems, i like gung ho devs who take this whole game-devving thing seriously. :giggle::coffee:
assuming everything goes according to plan of course. ^-^
Assume that nothing will ever go according to plan, then you can always be prepared for it beforehand. ;):coffee:
Thanks for your time, i liked what i've read so far.

Last edited:

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
Well now, that's just perfect then. Especially if you can actually play as this character. :giggle::coffee:

Also perfect, it's my favorite type. :whistle::coffee:

I see, i am not a fan of losing so i will be skipping those. Getting your dues from defeated enemies though?
Don't mind if i do, pretty standard stuff so far. You should also add plenty of non-defeat and non-combat scenes, through quests and other events for example. :whistle::coffee:

Good decision not everything needs to be sexual, even in a sex game. :giggle::coffee:

So it seems, i like gung ho devs who take this whole game-devving thing seriously. :giggle::coffee:

Assume that nothing will ever go according to plan, then you can always be prepared for it beforehand. ;):coffee:
Thanks for your time, i liked what i've read so far.
Awesome! Thank you for the interest in the project, VoidTraveler! ^-^ And yes we do plan to add scenes that aren't sexual, like romance scenes or scenes that show off a new region, etc.

And exactly! I'm glad you understand. What I'm personally trying to create is something more than just getting fucked or fucking, like an actual world with it's own story. But I'm making sure to take it one step at a time and am primarily focusing on the Red Rebellion section.

I take this very seriously, but at the same time I have to be realistic. Given the current budget, progress is going to be a slow climb. With some more support I could speed up things a bit but I'm going on the assumption that I won't have any. It's better to look at things realistically instead of having one's head in the clouds in my opinion. That's how games end up getting ruined and cancelled. I need to go along with the development flow, no more no less. I want to create a quality product hehe.

But again, thank you for your kind words VoidTraveler, if you have any other questions or even suggestions please don't hesitate to state them. ^-^

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
What I'm personally trying to create is something more than just getting fucked or fucking, like an actual world with it's own story.
That's great.
But note that what i'm sayin' there is that you need to strike a good balance between sex stuff and non-sex stuff.
You need both the 'sex' and the 'game' in equal measure, working in tandem, neither an afterthought.
Sometimes devs forget that they're making a sex game you see, and sometimes they forget that they're making a game, ending up with too much 'sex' or too much 'game' in the project.
So, make sure to maintain good balance between the two and preferably make them work together instead of against one another. :whistle::coffee:
Given the current budget, progress is going to be a slow climb. With some more support I could speed up things a bit but I'm going on the assumption that I won't have any.
This is fine, usually nobody starts with a lot of support. First you need to win hearts with your work.
Once people will start recognizing your name as the name of someone who delivers quality and fun, then you'll start seeing some actual support. Can take a while though, well, those who seek shall find and all that. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
That's great.
But note that what i'm sayin' there is that you need to strike a good balance between sex stuff and non-sex stuff.
You need both the 'sex' and the 'game' in equal measure, working in tandem, neither an afterthought.
Sometimes devs forget that they're making a sex game you see, and sometimes they forget that they're making a game, ending up with too much 'sex' or too much 'game' in the project.
So, make sure to maintain good balance between the two and preferably make them work together instead of against one another. :whistle::coffee:

This is fine, usually nobody starts with a lot of support. First you need to win hearts with your work.
Once people will start recognizing your name as the name of someone who delivers quality and fun, then you'll start seeing some actual support. Can take a while though, well, those who seek shall find and all that. :whistle::coffee:
Yeah you're right! I have to ensure that the gameplay doesn't get too repetitive nor do the sex scenes get to bland. I need to give both of them the love and focus that they deserve, never drifting too far in either direction. Thank you for the tip, VoidTraveler! Thank you for all of your advice, I really do appreciate it. It gives me something to think about today. I'll probably take down some notes and plan exactly how I want each scene to go and how I want the gameplay mechanics to function in tangent with the nsfw elements. Then I'll run it by a few of my team members and get their thoughts on it and talk to some people who specialize more in the gameplay field and see if those ideas are possible.

Mhm! One step at a time. One step for man, another step for man kind, and final step towards despair, hahaha. But jokes aside, I really do appreciate all of your advice. Thank you very much, VoidTraveler. ^-^ And I don't mind waiting, I'm going to take my time with this project so there aren't any mistakes.