HTML - Future Agent [v0.50] [Parsifal123123]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DarthSion98

A pretty good start considering all this was made in about 1 month. The graphics are surprisingly contemporary despite the game being set in the future.
    However, the language is janky. "Brain connection" doesn't have that same ring to it as "neural link". It just sounds . . . a little off.
    But overall, its a great, straightforward linear rendition of "Female Agent". I wish the creator the best of luck and I look forward to seeing the next update.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

james69b

Really slow to update, but one of the best text-based games out there. Definitely recommend, and hope it keeps developing. Also shout out to the awesome mods of the game, built on the same look/editor, like Future Agent - which there were more of them.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

derzzoner

I like idea with undercover and portals. It just realy horny story with amout of kink's. To my deepest regret, the plot is still short, but I hope the developer will soon fix this "bug" by releasing a sequel.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

dividead

It starts by making fun of the original for being absurd which is quite fair. It then proceeds to get a lot more absurd than the original.
    This would have still be fine if the writing was any good but it's not great.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ryuujinx

This is for version 0.32.

I leave this rating with the magical word of "potential" and my hope that it does not get abandoned or scope creeped like so many other HTML games.

Story: It's what it says on the label. You play as a woman that works for the FBI, the deal being that they're investigating crimes that hack the brain tech thing people have in order to control them and the like. It's written fairly well, scenes are short and to the point - enough flavor to not be dry, but without 15 pages of exposition as some games of this genre try to do.

Content and Pacing: The reason I knocked a star off, is honestly it's going a bit too fast. It starts off pretty good, some hypno/hacking to make you more of an exhibitionist and stop wearing underwear, and wear some more revealing clothing. Then the next one is reducing your resistance to further hypno. And then before we even get to wanting to do a blowjob or anything, we have taking a magical pill that turns her into a bimbo and gets more effective the more she cums as she gets fucked in the club bathroom. Then after that she goes for another session and gets a second personality implanted in her that will wake up when given a command word to make her obedient. Then, while still under the effects of the pill, we have some portal shenanigans as she starts to get fucked through getting tricked into wearing the magical portal clothing.

What's there is good, and pretty hot - but these are scenes I would expect to see somewhere later in like a mid-tier of the corruption. Not right out the gate. It's certainly better then the other extreme a lot of these games take where you click through pointless days for weeks before you get a single advancement of wanting to wear makeup now, but it could certainly be better paced.

I'd also note that this review is somewhat speculative, as it stands there's barely any content - but I am writing it based off the hope that the dev continues to work on it and produces a finished game that is similar to what we have so far.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Man_In_A_Robe

This mod contains exactly what I liked about original version of the game and develops it even further, removing all boring unimportant "filler" text and moving stright to the point of what we want to see from a hypno-corruption game. Keep it up man, would like to play future versions.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

No ladies

General thoughts: If you're like me and played the original, this have been a breath of fresh air that has an interesting take on Female Agent.

Story:
    Gameplay: Nothing to say really, play just like the original, but if you dont know the original it basically is not much gameplay in the sense that its very linear in story telling compared to other html games that's choice based

Conclusion: I gave 5 stars which I understand is probably biased but that's because the original version post so little updates that a spin off like this garners a lot of interest for me.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

thinkingsinner

Future Agent is a very good parody of Female Agent Game, especially if you like mind control, hypnosis, bimbofication, it's a great choice. Excited to see where they go with it as it has a ton of potential.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Alexeinya112

Game is funny, a very good parody of Female Agent Game that pokes holes at how ridiculous its progenitor is. The game also has its own appeals, if you like mind control, hypnosis, bimboification, it's a great choice.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Bonerhat

v0.32
    Yet another Female Agent clone. This one is fairly low-effort, they didn't even change the Female Agent changelog updates on the splash page.

To summarize this one's 'thing', it's pretty much forced bimboification. You do a few micro missions where each ones gives you a new bimbo transformation and you usually get raped in the process. They show greyed out choices like you could resist the bimboification if you weren't already bimbo'd, but the only real choice is to fail. The sex scenes rarely have any prose much more advanced than "X put's his throbbing penis in your vagina and you moan". It's pretty much Female Agent with everything stripped out except for some quick fetish scenes.

Doesn't really do anything interesting with the future 2035 date either other than justifying the existance of the bimbo drugs. I'd recommend if they want to turn this into something more, embrace the future part and make it a cool cyberpunk reimagining with rainy neon cities and cybernetics and shit. I'd play that game.

If hypnosis and bimboification are like your THING, you may find this worth a play. Otherwise though it's not too interesting in it's current state.