Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Also 1st grade would be 6 years old and this would be a very different kind of a game. 9th grade is first year of high school and would be like 14 years old which is still pretty fucked up. Honestly you probably should have set this game in college instead of high school. Might get banned from this site tbh.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Also 1st grade would be 6 years old and this would be a very different kind of a game. 9th grade is first year of high school and would be like 14 years old which is still pretty fucked up. Honestly you probably should have set this game in college instead of high school. Might get banned from this site tbh.
All JAV models are adults... High school 1st grade starts at 16 years old, 2nd grade at 17 years old, and 3rd grade at 18 years old in Asian schools. Because 1st grade of elementary schools starts at 7-8 years old.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
The cute one's name should be Remu Suzumori. Not sure about the others, not attractive enough. The gif with the girl wearing blazer and uniform, plus with the blue floofy coat is the one I'm talking about. Same panel in the dev's signature.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Already start a new game when old game isn't completed?
What's wrong with that? Both games I make get their regular updates 2 times a month (3-4 updates a month for two games). Why? Because I love developing games... It's more fun than just playing it..

Also developing two games simultaneously helps me getting through burnouts and boredom of developing one game only.. sometimes ideas for Corpo life come when I develop Gakko, and vice versa

The cute one's name should be Remu Suzumori. Not sure about the others, not attractive enough. The gif with the girl wearing blazer and uniform, plus with the blue floofy coat is the one I'm talking about. Same panel in the dev's signature.
The best girl in the universe

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
All JAV models are adults... High school 1st grade starts at 16 years old, 2nd grade at 17 years old, and 3rd grade at 18 years old in Asian schools. Because 1st grade of elementary schools starts at 7-8 years old.
I did not think it translated as grade. In Persona that just say you are a 2nd year in high school. I have never really heard the term grade outside of US in reference to school years. Also I know the models are adults I just know other games have been banned just for having characters stated to be under 18.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I did not think it translated as grade. In Persona that just say you are a 2nd year in high school. I have never really heard the term grade outside of US in reference to school years. Also I know the models are adults I just know other games have been banned just for having characters stated to be under 18.
Nice inputs, I'll see what I can do to solve this... Thank you for stating this

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Is it possible to use AI to remove censorship on the videos? Would be neat if possible doubt it though.
It's possible, but it will disappoint lots of people who find out the creampies are fake (How can someone who uses condom can creampie the girls?)

Reactions: spandex

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Nice inputs, I'll see what I can do to solve this... Thank you for stating this
..dude just do what the rules say....in case of doubt ask a mod.....
....they will check.....and say if it's k or not......no need to change shit....before asking.....
..also will ma baldies show up?
crows-zero-bald-men.gif

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
..dude just do what the rules say....in case of doubt ask a mod.....
....they will check.....and say if it's k or not......no need to change shit....before asking.....
..also will ma baldies show up?
View attachment 3104916
Of course... those Housen kohai-s will get their ass spanked by MC and his Suzuran badass gangs

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Not to mention the demosaic videos are in poor poor quality
It's horrible, I hate "decensored" AV. If you want to watch uncensored AV then watch the ones made for markets "outside" of Japan. I find that the mosaic just makes the stories more degenerate, which is always a plus.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I don’t know about other players, but one moment in the game really infuriates me, or rather hits me in the eyes.

Cash: JP ICON Yen 0 (money variable).

Why not do it like this?

Cash: 0 (money variable) ICON Yen.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes