3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
the game keeps exiting out on its own in the opening intro.
It's a feature.
Normally you would need to play game to realize how bad it is.
This game simply doesn't allow you to start it and therefore reduces your time in witch you realize it's bad.
It's literally a gamebreaking feature and i hope that AAA developers will implement it immideadly.

Dec 30, 2017
I get that this site doesn't really factor the creators feelings when they post games, RPG Maker projects and small indie stuff but surely a proper mainstream PC/Switch/PS4 game is something you can't just post and not get flak for?

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I don't remember such a good nude mod was out last time i played this game. This make it worth another run.
Wouldnt that fall under no sexual content or do I remember the game wrong
Sadly you remember right. This game is just a little fanservicey.
Not hating but is there game like this with women and not loli girls?
The girls in this game are too old to be considered "loli". I don't think there is other Gal-Gun-like games. And they are all set in highschools.
Loved Double Peace, but I've heard this game isn't as good. That true?
I preferred this one.

Last edited:

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I get that this site doesn't really factor the creators feelings when they post games, RPG Maker projects and small indie stuff but surely a proper mainstream PC/Switch/PS4 game is something you can't just post and not get flak for?
1 this is a piracy site. And 2 they are far more likely to care about those "small indie stuff" devs' feelings than some random big boy mainstream company. Especially when that company sold a "semi" nude patch for 80$ :rolleyes:

The worst that would happen is a cease and desist, and they aren't likely to give 2 shits about a site like this. This is far from the first mainstream game that has appeared on this site.

It's quite odd that you wouldn't have realized this by now considering your join date.

Dec 30, 2017
1 this is a piracy site. And 2 they are far more likely to care about those "small indie stuff" devs' feelings than some random big boy mainstream company. Especially when that company sold a "semi" nude patch for 80$ :rolleyes:

The worst that would happen is a cease and desist, and they aren't likely to give 2 shits about a site like this. This is far from the first mainstream game that has appeared on this site.

It's quite odd that you wouldn't have realized this by now considering your join date.
I know it's a pirate site, just a big difference between seeing a post for solo devs RPG Maker hobby project and a post for Cyberpunk 2077.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I know it's a pirate site, just a big difference between seeing a post for solo devs RPG Maker hobby project and a post for Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk2077? What juice are you on? :LOL: You just compared a niche weeb game to one of the biggest globally anticipated games rn. You'd do better comparing it to genshin impact which still is miles bigger.

Aug 2, 2018
Pretty sure this game has a nude mod on Loverslab, or at least a link to the modding discord for Gal Gun on there, last time I checked they'd made a pretty good mod for the game.

Kirito126

Apr 3, 2017
testing this was a damn pain (had to reinstall my legit version twice)

this is a PRE-VR version of the game with nude and clothing removal mods pre-patched

Reactions: jXydPeq3FQP6
Jan 12, 2020
Not hating but is there game like this with women and not loli girls?
*clears throat

As a certified lolicon, I can attest that there are barely any lolis in this particular game. The only ones I would categorize as lolis would be Patako and Kurona. In terms of physical appearance there are very few flat-chested girls in the game. And in terms of age, the youngest girls in the game are 15, which also doesn't qualify for the "loli" moniker. As for grown women, the game does have teachers too going after the main character.

drud

Aug 29, 2017
*clears throat

As a certified lolicon, I can attest that there are barely any lolis in this particular game. And in terms of age, the youngest girls in the game are 15
More people need to understand what loli means, its 6-12 body types and age groups that would classify as loli, and in today's development i would even argue its more around 5-10.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Pretty sure this game has a nude mod on Loverslab, or at least a link to the modding discord for Gal Gun on there, last time I checked they'd made a pretty good mod for the game.
Considering the screenshots have nude girls, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is the version with the nude mod.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes