4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have to say that it really feels like Atelier Sakura is like the fast-food of Netorare and Netorase. Not bad, not great, but ok to fill your stomach and taste decent or maybe even good depending on preferences. You know what you're getting into most of the time.

Same old formula I've seen several times now. Guy awakens to a netorase fetish, girl finds out about it and is on board with helping him explore it, things escalate from there. They even did away with the pointless choices I've seen in other variants of this story.

Names and locations may change, but it's really the same story every time for the most part.

Still, the girl in this one was extra hot, and there's more group sex than you usually see from Atelier Sakura, so I suppose I can give them points for that one.

Oh well, these things are nice to pick up when you don't have much time and just need a quick fap/schlick. Or when you want to take a break from games/VNs that are more demanding in various ways. Be it gameplay or content.

Reactions: coleccionista903

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I have to say that it really feels like Atelier Sakura is like the fast-food of Netorare and Netorase. Not bad, not great, but ok to fill your stomach and taste decent or maybe even good depending on preferences. You know what you're getting into most of the time.

Same old formula I've seen several times now. Guy awakens to a netorase fetish, girl finds out about it and is on board with helping him explore it, things escalate from there. They even did away with the pointless choices I've seen in other variants of this story.

Names and locations may change, but it's really the same story every time for the most part.

Still, the girl in this one was extra hot, and there's more group sex than you usually see from Atelier Sakura, so I suppose I can give them points for that one.

Oh well, these things are nice to pick up when you don't have much time and just need a quick fap/schlick. Or when you want to take a break from games/VNs that are more demanding in various ways. Be it gameplay or content.
I felt a little bit that way too... I especially like this game because of that, the model of the girl... Apart from that the scenes and situations seem pretty hot to me and how she acts too... Maybe I liked it because it was the first one I tried from atelier sakura (or one of the first ones) with this formula.... I especially like that it has a much easiergoing attitude, that it's a gal and such... In the other games I don't like so much that she's always a wife and she's shy or something... And because Atelier Sakura repeats that formula you mention.... That's why lately I was looking for atelier sakura games that focus more on a pure ntr in a certain aspect, like in a certain part of "koibito swapping" for example... You know, but I can't find it.... At least the ones that are translated there aren't many like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BangB420 and Iexist

F!shE99s

Jan 31, 2023
I see a lot of people having issues running this game. I renamed the Kanji into English with a .exe at the end and it did the trick.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes