VN - Others - Completed - Gal Wife Anri's Cuckolding Play [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jonass069

It’s a lovely netorase story. Anri, the female main character, is so adorable (and hot) that she often puts a smile on your face. Pro’s: Lovely artwork and a beautiful girl. Even though I don’t understand Japanese, the fully done voice acting is great. Con’s: only Anri is drawn, all other characters are let to u imagination
  2. 5.00 star(s)

dax95

One of the best netorase games in this site, if not the best. Atelier Sakura is already know for it's masterpieces, but this one maybe is the best, loved Gal Kano to, maybe both are at the same level of quality in terms of story, scenes and the emotions that they give while you play.
    My only bad side from this games were the MC, more of a personal opinion, but I prefer more proactive husbands/boyfriends in this kind of story, not just some nerd dude who awakes that fetish from nothing, but more like a fun part of their relationships. An example of this for me is the game Deliverance, another storytelling and art style but it is also netorase/sharing, and also is one of the best games from here.

Lots of thanks to Capu for that masterpiece translation, can't wait for your next work.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

chanpaladin

Wholesome and high quality NTS. Fairly linear but that doesn't take away from the absolutely awesome personality of the wife and quality of the scenes. Anri is constantly teasing about her previous experiences and delivers absolutely KNOCKOUT NTS reports. Main actress' voice is very cute, she's particularly great with the teasing. Three different endings with predictable differences, That said, almost a complete return to form like their best NTS (Marina).
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hentaifan232

Just another example of atelier sakura's complete nose dive when it comes to plot.

Art wise the game is well drawn, however some of the scenes are very lacking.

Plot wise its a standard, husband awakens fetish and wife accepts it with no real consequence or worry he will lose her because, while she enjoys it, she's only doing it for the husband. The plot doesn't really develop to much imo because they decided to split the game into 3 "routes" and calling it that is generous as its basically just pick one of 3 options and thats your ending. With each ending only having like 2 scenes once your done all the common route.

Honestly this game would have benefited way more from just having her with a single netorase partner and developing a more impactful story about them getting into a closer relationship with either a ntr scare or complete ntr or something in between rather than the 3 half assed ends we got.

If you dont care about plot development and just want to fap its a ok game but if your more into having good plot in your ntr/netorase games then this will leave you disappointed.