Unity Completed Galactic Slut Hunter [v1.0.3 Patreon] [KinkGamesInc]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
That machine looks nice, it's getting put in the other one too isn't it?

Zaz animations are still as clean as I remember.

Bob Bobber

Jun 23, 2018
I think I've done every that can be done in this game, too softcore for me at this stage but I have reasonable faith

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Hum I'm doing something wrong here. Now I regret replacing my last version of this game. For some reason I seem to be unable to trigger the endings? I'm stuck in infinite mode?

And P.S. anyone that dissed this game can die. That tit slapper alone was worth the download.

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Madlaxy that just sounds like a classic driver error. Answer: upgrade or update.

Edit: though I'm not sure. I'm redownloading this because I can't get the endings to trigger. Maybe my DL was corrupt? I want to make her into a rubber-slave like I did in the previous version but now all I get is her being spanked in an infinite loop.

Lol can someone upload the previous version? I deleted it when I DLed this one.

Last edited:

Sorrowsiren

Jun 19, 2018
Ah re-downloading seemed to have worked. I can get the endings now. It was probably a corrupt download.

Sigh you guys on this site really need to learn how to use torrents. Or least stick with Mega. I don't have a stable net connection so Direct Download sites have a bad habit of giving me corrupt files.

GREATDRAGON

Sep 11, 2021
Umm... I would like to know about how to control this game by keyboard because no matter what I do I always can't move a thing Screenshot (126).png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote