VN Ren'Py Galaxy of Scum The Game! [Teaser Demo] [Galaxy of Scum/Cryo_hub]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Art looks good, I won't try it yet so I can't speak about the plot and the dialogue. Here's hoping Astra gets to ride a few beasts, even if alien beasts, in this game.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Another great looking space hentai game. Developers who make hentai games with ADULT (20+) female protags are my true brothers of culture

Don't you all hate it though when good games often come as a "demo" instead of official release :FacePalm:

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Art looks good, I won't try it yet so I can't speak about the plot and the dialogue. Here's hoping Astra gets to ride a few beasts, even if alien beasts, in this game.
No idea why'd care about plot in a hentai game. Dialogue seems okay so far, not MTL translated. I am sure it will have beast fucking but your hope's might have to wait an effing long time considering this is just demo version and games have in this site have been known to be in work for over half a decade. And if you're unlucky, the dev might even quit before finishing the story, who knows. And art is one of reasons why I'm here

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Robot: "Numbness, accelerated heart rate... Symptoms of Hypoxia detected. Oxygen supply is started..."
You:
1722141036936.gif
Your boobs are like Oxygen... boobies is Life

With games clocking in at 2 to 4 GB this little nugget of fun is refreshing.
Thanks; keep it up!

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Absolutely amazing art, so this won't ever get even remotely close to finished. That's the cosmic law; sorry folks.

Worstlo

Jan 7, 2017
Damn this game look incredible! Lets see how its doing over the months/years. I really hope it doesnt end up being abandoned like so many other great unfinished games.
235665345357.gif

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
No idea why'd care about plot in a hentai game. Dialogue seems okay so far, not MTL translated. I am sure it will have beast fucking but your hope's might have to wait an effing long time considering this is just demo version and games have in this site have been known to be in work for over half a decade. And if you're unlucky, the dev might even quit before finishing the story, who knows. And art is one of reasons why I'm here
Plot is important as well as the dialogue, if it didn't matter then I'd just download the CG and scroll through them or watch random hentai pictures with no context. The reason I play games instead of doing just that is because the story is important, and a lot of games just have terrible stories.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes