4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

reliquent

Oct 8, 2017
Really not a fan of furry shit, but this is just really well done. Some of the models look a bit off like Blaziken and Rivet, but thats really all the complaints i have. This is one of the very few Patreon adult games that i would even consider backing, and we need more real meaty games with actual time devoted to them instead of another RenPy/Koikatsu character rip thats written by a 12 year old.

Well done GOAT VR.

cafaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 23, 2022
Author reuploaded new version in a different MEGA Folder

Art Admirer Full Mega or

Ver. 1.5.2

Features
-Catalouge(Quickly select character in desktop mode)
-New cursor(Whoa)
-Spooktober decoration main menu
-New mechanical sound effect for mechatronic gals
-Room options support(For bedroom and Strip Club for now)

Scene changes
Bedroom
-Added multiple room options(Theme, TV control, video select)
Strip Club
-Added new, selectable musics via room options
Desert Night
-Added cactuses(wow)

New characters:
Holly Zanzibar - Amazonian, Reverse cowgirl(In the butt)
Midna - Cowgirl, Oral

Updated characters:

Mal0 - Missionary
Officer Flint - Sideways(In the butt)
Loona - Cowgirl
Rouge - Doggystyle
Yuumi - Handjob, Oral
Krystal/Miyu - FJ
Ziina - Oral
Dragon - Oral

Bonus Content: Female Worgen
i checked and this has been updated to ver 1.5.4

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020
Weird.. the game loads, but cannot enter any of the animations. Click start and it fades to black. Is there some kind of patreon drm or is my client just bugged?

jimmych0nga

May 7, 2020

yeah the new update just came out and uh I can't use the halloween version bc it keeps on not loading when I chose a char idk if it's bc that ver only works on that day or what lol
ah, I'm having the same problem with v1.5.2 from the main post here as well. perhaps because this is the update and doesnt have the base?

Edit: ok so after a bit of testing, it looks like something with the v1.5.2 game files. I took an older version and copied the new files to it, and it loads with all the new chars and animations, but after doing this the same issue that isnt present in the old crops up, a fade to black on start.
Edit2: Maybe something to do with this? from kemono:
Again, just download the full package, since the update is around 2 GBs.I provided an altarnative link to MEGA, hope thats faster.
Have fun!
Edit3: Wondering if previous to 1.5.2 version has what I need to make it work.
Using nothing but the old gamedata folder in the new GOAT version (1.5.2) allowed me to run the animations, weird stuff
Edit4: Kemono doesn't have this yet, but there's a bugfix on the patreon for v1.5.5 where this is what I was able to skim from the actual site:
"If you are having troubles loading any character(loading screen stuck), that means you encountered a stupid coding mistake. In an older vers" Anyone that's got access to the newest posts, it would be neat to see if this is what the issue is.
Edit4: So when you replace the gamedata, looks like you lose some characters as well, they arent in the same order so I can't tell, but you lose the wargen, flower ladt from PvZ, and salazzle at least. all from back row. But hey at least the animations work :|
Edit5: Well... some of them. lots of animation selections leaves me in a black void, but I can still progress the animation. If I move to the right spot, I get a cross section of the animation in my face, lmao.

Last edited:

YeexWuwu

Dec 14, 2022
Ok so tried that dropbox link and version v1.5.5a seems to be working great, tried multiple characters and different animations all seems to be ok in 1.5.5a

Reactions: catsdino

yxyzcr

Feb 4, 2021
Someone told me why the screen went black when I chose a character to enter the scene?

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes