4.30 star(s) 16 Votes

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
To contact a developer in Patreon, I have to pay and I don't need it.
if i could contact the developer i would like to ask:

- Why the Flying f**k for Loona i have the model of the wolf?!
- Why the f**k the head don't disappear when i put my cam inside? with Isabelle too?!?!

i mean, it's a f... VR game, 99,9% of the time my cam will be inside the head of the male character...i'm starting to think some dev don't play test the game or they don't have an idea on what they are doing...or simply they don't give a f**k :)

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
One character i'd like to see reworked is Toriel. Her model isn't really bad... until you're up close with her. her breasts and belly seem a bit too polygonal
yeah, some models on this game have a lot of weird normal maps and vertex normals not matching or strangely shaped meshes.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
yeah, some models on this game have a lot of weird normal maps and vertex normals not matching or strangely shaped meshes.
Im not saying her model is bad in any way, just a model better used in SFM/ other animations lol
if im gonna motorboat some of these characters, im not gonna want sharp edges in my face :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Im not saying her model is bad in any way, just a model better used in SFM/ other animations lol
if im gonna motorboat some of these characters, im not gonna want sharp edges in my face :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it especially matters in a game like this where you are up close and really can see it standing out.

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
i know i've mentioned it before, but is any futa content planned in the future? (i don't know where to look to find out so i'm asking here)

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
I'd rather Gar work on some of the models, but hey I'm not complaining about more chars :)
And its good they're taking 2 weeks on it. The longer something's in the oven the better. Don't want half baked stuff being released lol

LongDongJohn696

Apr 9, 2019
1.6.1 Art Enjoyer

Full package
- MEGA
-

Update package ( Only if you already have version 1.6.0 installed )
- MEGA
-

(if you want support developer)
Excuse me I downloaded the drobox thing and the zip file came with a hidden desktop.ini and now im freaking the fuck out thinking its a virus or something

PlutoniumMan

Dec 28, 2020
Excuse me I downloaded the drobox thing and the zip file came with a hidden desktop.ini and now im freaking the fuck out thinking its a virus or something
desktop.ini is just and (SHOULD BE) a windows explorer file that deals with folder customizations (folder icon) and file arrangements dw.

4.30 star(s) 16 Votes