4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Would be cool if there was a tutorial for adding new characters through the Unity project for newbies like me. Or maybe there is and I'm just too stupid to look right now.
i share the link (it's on this page -22-) it have the instruction to start inside all the files.

as far as i understand, basically, all VRchat models works (and a few others that i cannot remeber), if i may, a lot of video on youtube teach how to animate :)

hope it help

Reactions: forcedtosignup43
Mar 21, 2023
i share the link (it's on this page -22-) it have the instruction to start inside all the files.

as far as i understand, basically, all VRchat models works (and a few others that i cannot remeber), if i may, a lot of video on youtube teach how to animate :)

hope it help
Is there somewhere we can download character models that are free? If so, can we use the previous rigging from other characters and just swap them in?

tdfox

Aug 16, 2021
Seems i found a bug... Isabelle's model dosen't work on the Sauna map. it just loads in a single blue line and the skybox. nothin else lol

Edit: looks like her model bugs alot of the maps. for the massage parlor map, it relocates you about 100 meters from the center. meaning i could see the outside of the skybox

Last edited:
Reactions: Abram Valeri

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Seems i found a bug... Isabelle's model dosen't work on the Sauna map. it just loads in a single blue line and the skybox. nothin else lol

Edit: looks like her model bugs alot of the maps. for the massage parlor map, it relocates you about 100 meters from the center. meaning i could see the outside of the skybox
can't wait to take isabelle into the blue purgatory

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes