4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Foxgal777

Sep 28, 2022
where are those? mhh why are you telling us?? if you don't want to share it!?
instead of telling people..... ohh a i made this and that..... show me something!!!

look how big is my E-PENIS! and dont' tell me go to fck discord to get it...then why you here then?
stay on discord!!!!

i will never talk about/make preview of something than I KNOW i have to keep them for PRIVATE USE.....
where is your logic in this?

btw i can agree with you for one point......
i cannot make/maintain ALONE all the custom skins/variant of the game....
i need a little help THANKS!!!! any help/correction will be apprecciated.....

salut

side note:
the game have modular loading so i dont' have problems with all the extravagant/exotic gender they gonna use/add...
i can just delete/erase them from my game....without consequences.....

salut2
Not sure where the random hostility is coming from. I didn't reference or reply to anything you had posted previously. I just figured this was a good place to voice my positive and constructive opinions on the game since others here enjoy it. Also I don't know where your mentioning of Discord came from as I never mentioned it once, and I personally can't stand when people limit things to discord as well. As far as your "E penis?" comment I was not trying to show off anything. I have nothing to prove as I started different editing game textures back in 2012 and even do some instructionals. I had no issues with your work at all. I don't share some of my work unless I'm ready to. For this game I've only made those few I've mentioned which are my first ones for personal use. Which I have no problem sharing when I feel they are good enough to. These textures aren't hard to edit when there's already templates to use and I feel like everyone has the right to know how to and do so. A few minutes editing these templates in GIMP or any other image editing software and some testing here and there to view your progress and you are good to go. I would even say it's easier than editing most textures in unity games because you don't have to extract asset files with UABE and find the textures to edit manually and import them back in when the dev has already made it easy with this file tree system. It's not like GTAV's complicated ass process of texturing clothing which takes much longer. When you give constructive criticism you give context. In my previous post mentioning my personal skins I made was leading up to wanting to be able to edit Crusch Lulu's textures one day. I put that out there so if the dev or other members in the community sees that, they know there is some interest there. Noone knows there's interest unless it is openly expressed. These are honestly my first posts on this site and I was merely being constructive. Sorry if I offended in my previous post as there was no intent to. It was all positive vibes. Fellow fan and community of the game here.

Side Note: I know modding takes time and effort. Know that I am not trying to make your work look weak and I appreciate the time that you put in because I know how much work goes into that.

yiffybums

Feb 10, 2022
Garwaron(GOAT VR) Miyu Lynx 69 position has been leading to a black screen for a few releases now, and as of the most recent build Krystal's 69 just reloads the previously-selected position.

(hey if I'm gonna pirate the game the least I can do is give bug reports in lieu of cash)

Foxgal777

Sep 28, 2022
Here’s my first contribution for the Roxy lovers

Backstory:

A few months ago when I started playing with Stable Diffusion Ai I found a Roxy model and started generating images. A few of the images that was generated showed a variation on her color. Her body was tan counter shaded with light tan. Her hair was brown with light highlights and even blonde in a few pictures. I used those pictures as inspiration for these concepts. Originally these were going to be for my own use but after the exchange with bwebrwkerw and thinking about it, what the hell I’m going to go ahead and share.

Enter “Rose Gold Roxy v2”

I started editing RoxyV2’s textures. I made what I call a rose gold skin. I love this and spend a long time on it. The body is a light cream color counter shaded with a light peachy tan. The nipples are light tan. The joints turned out copper like but the lighting plays with them a bit and I think of rose gold when its next to the light tan counter shading. The hair I made chocolate brown and turned the bang blondish. I wanted more hightlight so I carried a “racing stripe” highlight from the bang through the hair. I felt this was fitting to match the characters “Sporty” theme of things but in an alternate way. To fit the color scheme I changed up the lipstick to a like a dark burgundy red. The leg warmers are dark brown and black complimenting her chocolate colored paw pads. I couldn’t find a way to change the color of the ear piercings or the tail ring joint or I would’ve made them gold.

Link to my “Rose Gold Roxy v2” files here:

Rosegold.jpg

Enter “Tan & Brown Roxy v2”

For a more simplistic but warmer approach. I also made a tan and brown skin. The body colors are of a warmer color and more subtle. The nipples are darker this time around. The leg warmers and plates are a earthy midtone brown now. The joints and nails are now darker brown. Hindpaw nails are light tipped which was a happy accident. :) The dark burgundy lipstick and highlighted hair are the same as the rose gold variant.

Link to my “Tan and Brown Roxy v2” files here:

brown and tan.jpg

As for other Roxy things I have a fox themed one that’s not entirely done. I originally just made it for my own use and I want to do it real justice before I post it. I’m also Thinking about doing a variant that has white hair with pink highlights and try to work on maybe making makeup. I would like to do some goth/pastel goth stuff as well. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know. I can’t promise anything but if I get some free time to make something custom I will.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020

Update 1.9.4

Hi!

Took my time today to create some banner templates to make this fancier patch note. I think it also makes the seperate categories stand out more. Let's see what we got today!

-New save system(Dedicated save file in the Saves directory in the root folder)
This means you have to set your favorites and settings again, sorry about that. In the future, every save setting will be saved in this file, so it will be easy to transfer.

-Bodyshape auto saving and loading for each character
-Animated bodyshape change
-Voicepack volume is saved separately for each pack after adjusting it
-Favorite button moved to a more convenient location, and made more visible
-Proper support for male voicepacks
-Simple category blacklisting in the Main Menu Options (you can prevent male and feral characters to show up in the selection)
-Gaze activation functionality for the VR Quick Menu (testing)

Looking at a button for 1 second will activate it, allowing a hand free experience.(After placing the quick menu)

Archived some characters
Moved some characters to a seperate download location, the ones that already have a better variant, or I don't plan to update them in the future (New variants of archived characters can show up regardless)
Archived link is available for all tiers in the pinned post

Lugia

Dr. Doe

Stith

Asriel

Full preview at:

making his debut for Asriel with a 3 toned voice pack!
(All 3 tone is available for Art Enjoyer)

Laboratory
(Art Anjoyer only)

Urosan

Jun 2, 2021
New update is up on Patreon, but the link to download it seems to have changed, before anyone downloads from the old link.

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure where the random hostility is coming from. I didn't reference or reply to anything you had posted previously. I just figured this was a good place to voice my positive and constructive opinions on the game since others here enjoy it. Also I don't know where your mentioning of Discord came from as I never mentioned it once, and I personally can't stand when people limit things to discord as well. As far as your "E penis?" comment I was not trying to show off anything. I have nothing to prove as I started different editing game textures back in 2012 and even do some instructionals. I had no issues with your work at all. I don't share some of my work unless I'm ready to. For this game I've only made those few I've mentioned which are my first ones for personal use. Which I have no problem sharing when I feel they are good enough to. These textures aren't hard to edit when there's already templates to use and I feel like everyone has the right to know how to and do so. A few minutes editing these templates in GIMP or any other image editing software and some testing here and there to view your progress and you are good to go. I would even say it's easier than editing most textures in unity games because you don't have to extract asset files with UABE and find the textures to edit manually and import them back in when the dev has already made it easy with this file tree system. It's not like GTAV's complicated ass process of texturing clothing which takes much longer. When you give constructive criticism you give context. In my previous post mentioning my personal skins I made was leading up to wanting to be able to edit Crusch Lulu's textures one day. I put that out there so if the dev or other members in the community sees that, they know there is some interest there. Noone knows there's interest unless it is openly expressed. These are honestly my first posts on this site and I was merely being constructive. Sorry if I offended in my previous post as there was no intent to. It was all positive vibes. Fellow fan and community of the game here.

Side Note: I know modding takes time and effort. Know that I am not trying to make your work look weak and I appreciate the time that you put in because I know how much work goes into that.
so your a good guy after all ...wow thanks to your time too....also wow at that wall of text!
you know i use defensive mode wen you mentioned me without my name so that escalated quickly...
also the other guy below you add gasoline to an already firestarted......

lucky i was a misunderstanding on my side....maybe i was too much agressive.....
but i always find better more than less!!!!
my bad false positive!
now you are my new best buddy!!!! not bad as a change!!!!

Here’s my first contribution for the Roxy lovers

Backstory:

A few months ago when I started playing with Stable Diffusion Ai I found a Roxy model and started generating images. A few of the images that was generated showed a variation on her color. Her body was tan counter shaded with light tan. Her hair was brown with light highlights and even blonde in a few pictures. I used those pictures as inspiration for these concepts. Originally these were going to be for my own use but after the exchange with bwebrwkerw and thinking about it, what the hell I’m going to go ahead and share.

Enter “Rose Gold Roxy v2”

I started editing RoxyV2’s textures. I made what I call a rose gold skin. I love this and spend a long time on it. The body is a light cream color counter shaded with a light peachy tan. The nipples are light tan. The joints turned out copper like but the lighting plays with them a bit and I think of rose gold when its next to the light tan counter shading. The hair I made chocolate brown and turned the bang blondish. I wanted more hightlight so I carried a “racing stripe” highlight from the bang through the hair. I felt this was fitting to match the characters “Sporty” theme of things but in an alternate way. To fit the color scheme I changed up the lipstick to a like a dark burgundy red. The leg warmers are dark brown and black complimenting her chocolate colored paw pads. I couldn’t find a way to change the color of the ear piercings or the tail ring joint or I would’ve made them gold.

Link to my “Rose Gold Roxy v2” files here:

View attachment 3391036

For a more simplistic but warmer approach. I also made a tan and brown skin. The body colors are of a warmer color and more subtle. The nipples are darker this time around. The leg warmers and plates are a earthy midtone brown now. The joints and nails are now darker brown. Hindpaw nails are light tipped which was a happy accident. :) The dark burgundy lipstick and highlighted hair are the same as the rose gold variant.

Link to my “Tan and Brown Roxy v2” files here:

View attachment 3391037

As for other Roxy things I have a fox themed one that’s not entirely done. I originally just made it for my own use and I want to do it real justice before I post it. I’m also Thinking about doing a variant that has white hair with pink highlights and try to work on maybe making makeup. I would like to do some goth/pastel goth stuff as well. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions let me know. I can’t promise anything but if I get some free time to make something custom I will.
men what a job! nice palette colour...i feell like a real noob modder in comparison ahahaah.....
awesome job!!! now this is my new favorite skin!!!! impressive!

luckly i writed that and this made you showed a littlle of you...not that bad after all... right?

so let's back to work stuffs:
so for actress_roxy2 there is a little problem for the eyes...
they aree fused with the head skin....
Snap1.jpg
so what's your intention about it......
for me is the same but i have no idea what's you plan.....here are the options:

1)i can edit it and add all colours of my roxy2 already have in my NEXT skin pack update
2)you made it and you post here.....so i have to no need to "touch/contaminate" your creation....

just want to know your answer about it....
this is the best i can do for show you the respect you deserve after all your past action!!!

salut

EDIT:
so i tested it and i have good news and bad ones!!!!

these are the actual roxy combination all with yellow eyes......
that's the good news!

the bad news is:
i dont' like rose gold at all!!!
for me tan roxy is super sexy 100% pass!

then the other one is like a bad clone.... a wip skin.....they are too much IDENTICAL.....
that's my opinion! if you do some changes on desing i will be much better!!!
no idea what but need more variety of colours!!!!

so i gonna skip rose gold for now/until fixed!!

keep trying men!! nobody is perfect at 1st shot/try!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1.9.4

it's here but we have NOTHING links...because the dev changed pass.......
but i found something strange about....
DONT' USE THE OLD MEGA!!!
Snap2.jpg
all date are at 15/02/2024...
is this the wrong mega link??? YES
Snap4.jpg

let's WAIT downloading this........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here will be my new WIP...... now i have to cut on my previous post...

new AWESOME stuff incoming!!!

see you around.....

salut

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxgal777

zackFlame

Jul 21, 2017
so your a good guy after all ...wow thanks to your time too....also wow at that wall of text!
you know i use defensive mode wen you mentioned me without my name so that escalated quickly...
also the other guy below you add gasoline to an already firestarted......

lucky i was a misunderstanding on my side....maybe i was too much agressive.....
but i always find better more than less!!!!
now you are my new best buddy!!!!

men what a job! nice palette colour...i feell like a real noob modder in comparison ahahaah.....

luckly i writed that and this made you showed a littlle of you...not that bad after all... right?

so let's back to work stuffs:
so for actress_roxy2 there is a little problem for the eyes...
they aree fused with the head skin....
View attachment 3397737
so what's your intention about it......
for me is the same but i have no idea what's you plan.....here are the options:

1)i can edit it and add all colours of my roxy2 already have in my NEXT skin pack update
2)you made it and you post here.....so i have to no need to "touch/contaminate" your creation....

just want to know your answer about it....
this is the best i can do for show you the respect you deserve after all your past action!!!

salut

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 1.9.4

it's here but we have only mega links...because the dev changed pass.......
but i found something strange about....
View attachment 3397784
all date are at 15/02/2024....is this the wrong mega link???
or he just finished everything on 15 and waited to post only today 29/02/2024???
dunno..no idea but was good to mention this at least....

let's start downloading this with mega ...will take a full day....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here will be my new WIP...... now i have to cut on my previous post...

new AWESOME stuff incoming!!!

WIP

salut
Either the MEGA hasn't updated, or Garwaron made a new folder for this update to combat piracy, since both of the "version.txt" files in the All-in-One and the Updater say it's still 1.9.3.

Update: it's the latter, going by the post below.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

fohwtbsmn

Jul 25, 2022
1.9.4 update (Art Enjoyer):

Some links asks for password, which currently is:

TooHotToHandle

Important: If you ugraded from a lower tier, download the full package to have all scene and voice pack unlocked.

MEGA

Dropbox

This link contains the latest version with ALL the released content, so if you download this, you don't have to download anything else until the next update.

Download this if you missed some updates or if the current version does not work for some reason.

-Download as Zip (Otherwise the order of folders and files might broke and cause problems)
-Unpack
-Run GOAT.exe
-Have fun!

MEGA

Dropbox:

Download this link when an update comes out,and you have the previous version installed. If you skipped an update,its better to download the full package.

After download, just run the Updater.exe, and it will copy the new files into your current install location. If you don't trust the app, you can also copy the Updates folder content into your current install location.

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Good to know that making skins is a thing, but the question remains... when it will be possible to make some scenes appear for other characters (titjob?) or better yet... inflation (booba?).
That bothers me to no end,is it possible or not?

Reactions: Foxgal777

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Good to know that making skins is a thing, but the question remains... when it will be possible to make some scenes appear for other characters (titjob?) or better yet... inflation (booba?).
That bothers me to no end,is it possible or not?
you talking about do some new positions for others ladys?
that's no possible until the dev release the ModKit/ModTool or whatever is called.....
these are hard mods than require open/edits and repack the files inside for each females!!!!
Snap2.jpg
all this stuffs......for each of the girls you want to mod!!!
dont' ask me how they works..... i know only how to extrac it!!!
i never made hard mods for unity of this level.......

so learn unity and good luck!!!

salut

EDIT:
1.9.4 update (Art Enjoyer):

Some links asks for password, which currently is:

TooHotToHandle
Important: If you ugraded from a lower tier, download the full package to have all scene and voice pack unlocked.

MEGA
Mega
Dropbox

Google Drive

This link contains the latest version with ALL the released content, so if you download this, you don't have to download anything else until the next update.

Download this if you missed some updates or if the current version does not work for some reason.

-Download as Zip (Otherwise the order of folders and files might broke and cause problems)
-Unpack
-Run GOAT.exe
-Have fun!

MEGA
Mega
Dropbox:

Download this link when an update comes out,and you have the previous version installed. If you skipped an update,its better to download the full package.

After download, just run the Updater.exe, and it will copy the new files into your current install location. If you don't trust the app, you can also copy the Updates folder content into your current install location.
found some missing Characters in
\Content\Characters
inside these 1.9.4 links....no idea is the complete version still??
so i make a tab of the differance/missing stuff
Snap4.jpg
loading at the start now is 75 was 84 before....
did they dropped/stopped supporting these here for good????
all in this version??? so what now...???
for me is a waste delete/forget them.....

EDIT:
also checked all the other stuffs and they are all fine!!!
\Content\Scenes +1
\Content\SoundProfiles +1

and made it!
Snap6.jpg
so now the full complete version is 88!!! dont'forget this!!!

so how is this update?....good except that missing things of the files....
Snap1.jpg
dr doe
is not that bad compared to the WIP sceens...she is cute here!!!
but the prob is does she does not support custom skins!!!!!
forget eyes and other stuffs.......

lugia
she is so big.... than i think i need some new bigger penis options!!!
i want that now!!! working on her skins combinations asap.....

stith
i keep my promise to give her human eyes!!!!
working on her eyes now all in double sclera release!!!

salut

Last edited:

Foxgal777

Sep 28, 2022
So I took a look at Vader-San’s Synths at and saw “can be incorporated into any science fiction universe without restrictions.” After reading more about the synths race this gave me a bunch of ideas. We’ve got a Post apocalyptic environment in GOAT that came with the deathclaw. I started thinking about the Fallout universe, the various factions, corporations, and technologies. My brain merged these together and after going back and touching up on my lore and gathering resources I came up with a few designs based on Fallout universe government and company collaborations. Examples: US Army, RobCo, and General Atomics

The first of these designs, I am excited to present, I call her the US Army Leisure Unit #37713 AKA “Ellie.” Ellie features an army green inspired paint with Fallout universe USA army stencil font and star stencils on her shoulder armor as well as a Robco logo above her visor. This is complimented with her “Ellie” 37713 numeric name above. I kept her gray carbon-like underbelly and made some border scales darker gray. I changed the color of her screen visor expressions to fit the aesthetic by making them bright green reminiscent of vintage green phosphorus displays and Robco’s Terminals. For “eye” variants I have made green expressions with green heart during climax, green expressions with pink heart during climax, and green expressions with a Robco UOS system screen during climax (like she’s resetting or having a memory overflow). Her internals (tongue, mouth, and genitalia) are bright green to give a “nuclear green” feel. I have two body style variants for Ellie. Factory Fresh and Scuffed “Factory Fresh” is a nice and clean paint with her markings like she just walked out of a lab while “Scuffed” is very worn and scratched up like she’s been lonely wandering around in the wasteland for quite a while. The screenshots don’t do the high detail scratching justice. It looks amazing in VR! Previews Below.

scuffed.png

damage.png

Ellie Scuffed with Green Heart Climax

Ellie Scuffed with Pink Heart Climax

Ellie Scuffed with UOS Screen Climax

factoryfresh.png

Ellie Factory Fresh with Green Heart Climax

Ellie Factory Fresh with Pink Heart Climax

Ellie Factory Fresh with UOS Screen Climax

eyeselection.png

Now that I have "Factory Fresh" and "Scuffed" Templates of the synth I have more variants I want to make as well. I went ahead and published this instead of waiting to put it into a pack because I know it's going to take quite awhile to make the others. These others will hopefully include:
Poseidon Energy "Alke" intimate service synth skin (inspired by Poseidon Energy Technology and their naming references to greek mythology)
Abraxo Cleaner Housemaid Sweepsteaks Winner Edition skin (inspired by the Fallout 4 T-51 Power Armor Paintjob)
Chinese Stealth Armor
...And maybe more if I get suggestions or hatch any more ideas.

Last edited:

Foxgal777

Sep 28, 2022

EDIT:
so i tested it and i have good news and bad ones!!!!
these are the actual roxy combination all with yellow eyes......
that's the good news!

the bad news is:
i dont' like rose gold at all!!!
for me tan roxy is super sexy 100% pass!

then the other one is like a bad clone.... a wip skin.....they are too much IDENTICAL.....
that's my opinion! if you do some changes on desing i will be much better!!!
no idea what but need more variety of colours!!!!

so i gonna skip rose gold for now/until fixed!!

keep trying men!! nobody is perfect at 1st shot/try!
Now you know why I didn't initially feel comfortable posting my Roxy skins out of the gate XD You are absolutely correct about your assumptions of the Rose Gold. Rose Gold's big appeal for me was the joints and the metal tints. The Brown and Tan was a refinement of colors and I'm thrilled you liked it. I really like Rose Gold myself, Different strokes, different folks, but I'm still working on it. I also always go unleashed all tits out with no chest plate and to be honest I didn't spend much time on the chest plates for Roxy. The synth "Ellie" Skins in the last post I posted is way more detailed than my previous work and I hope you like it. For the eye customization of my Roxy skins I did those with yellow eyes in mind but I have no issue with you changing the eyes up. In fact if you want to change them up and then repost that's fine as long as you give me credit for the original skins. I'm all about open source stuff so I have no issue with that.

EDIT:
Regarding the games update, I agree with you, preserving the old files is essential! Being able to edit Doe later would be fun. I'd like to make a darker goth version of her. On my side of the fence I took a look at Asriel. I liked the fact I can edit skins. The model and options were good as well. My main drawback about Asriel's model in my opinion is the cock.... It is crazy big! I'd like the ability to choose a smaller size because that thing is like a baseball bat and kinda takes away from Asriel for me. Other than that he's all good. I tried out Dragon-V0942's voice pack and OMG his deep tone is *chief's kiss* amazing. <3 I also noticed that the voice acting is locked to gender even if you edit the .json that determines it's gender label. A good feature for later would be to have that togglable so if someone wanted to use his voice pack on another character like a futa or female they could. Someone like me would utilize that as feature.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I like some of the dated ones more. If I update does it remove them?
If I'm guessing correctly you will have to manually migrate the missing ones from old versions. It's weird to just see some characters vanishing though. Dated or not, some versions are preferred by others.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
you talking about do some new positions for others ladys?
that's no possible until the dev release the ModKit/ModTool or whatever is called.....
these are hard mods than require open/edits and repack the files inside for each females!!!!
View attachment 3398356
all this stuffs......for each of the girls you want to mod!!!
dont' ask me how they works..... i know only how to extrac it!!!
i never made hard mods for unity of this level.......

so learn unity and good luck!!!

salut

EDIT:

found some missing Characters in
\Content\Characters
inside these 1.9.4 links....no idea is the complete version still??
so i make a tab of the differance/missing stuff
View attachment 3398443
loading at the start now is 75 was 84 before....
did they dropped/stopped supporting these here for good????
all in this version??? so what now...???
for me is a waste delete/forget them.....

EDIT:
also checked all the other stuffs and they are all fine!!!
\Content\Scenes +1
\Content\SoundProfiles +1

and made it!
View attachment 3398565
so now the full complete version is 88!!! dont'forget this!!!

so how is this update?....good except that missing things of the files....
View attachment 3398601
dr doe
is not that bad compared to the WIP sceens...she is cute here!!!
but the prob is does she does not support custom skins!!!!!
forget eyes and other stuffs.......

lugia
she is so big.... than i think i need some new bigger penis options!!!
i want that now!!! working on her skins combinations asap.....

stith
i keep my promise to give her human eyes!!!!
working on her eyes now all in double sclera release!!!

salut
Are some of them getting deleted because Patreon's rule about feral porn or did people really not want those ones? I'm confused.

Edit: I also just used the updater (backing up the mentioned files beforehand just in case) and...those folders seem to still be there for me idk. They didn't get deleted for me

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
Are some of them getting deleted because Patreon's rule about feral porn or did people really not want those ones? I'm confused.

Edit: I also just used the updater (backing up the mentioned files beforehand just in case) and...those folders seem to still be there for me idk. They didn't get deleted for me
the ones removed weren't the "Feral" types, it were some of the original models. All the FNAF parody with the exception of Roxie (the hot one not the robo one lol), the old Loona, Midna, Gardevoir, Blaziken, off the top of my head. Better models were placed on the poll like for example. the new Blaziken:

1709303904485.png

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
i noticed Nala wasnt in this one, i was like "awww hell no!" that one went right TF back in there. thats one of my favorites.

just wish she had a few more animations

Reactions: furryfuntime21

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
Now you know why I didn't initially feel comfortable posting my Roxy skins out of the gate XD You are absolutely correct about your assumptions of the Rose Gold. Rose Gold's big appeal for me was the joints and the metal tints. The Brown and Tan was a refinement of colors and I'm thrilled you liked it. I really like Rose Gold myself, Different strokes, different folks, but I'm still working on it. I also always go unleashed all tits out with no chest plate and to be honest I didn't spend much time on the chest plates for Roxy. The synth "Ellie" Skins in the last post I posted is way more detailed than my previous work and I hope you like it. For the eye customization of my Roxy skins I did those with yellow eyes in mind but I have no issue with you changing the eyes up. In fact if you want to change them up and then repost that's fine as long as you give me credit for the original skins. I'm all about open source stuff so I have no issue with that.

EDIT:
Regarding the games update, I agree with you, preserving the old files is essential! Being able to edit Doe later would be fun. I'd like to make a darker goth version of her. On my side of the fence I took a look at Asriel. I liked the fact I can edit skins. The model and options were good as well. My main drawback about Asriel's model in my opinion is the cock.... It is crazy big! I'd like the ability to choose a smaller size because that thing is like a baseball bat and kinda takes away from Asriel for me. Other than that he's all good. I tried out Dragon-V0942's voice pack and OMG his deep tone is *chief's kiss* amazing. <3 I also noticed that the voice acting is locked to gender even if you edit the .json that determines it's gender label. A good feature for later would be to have that togglable so if someone wanted to use his voice pack on another character like a futa or female they could. Someone like me would utilize that as feature.
yeah now it's all clear.......
then i found something you want to improve on her...
i found than they both share the head texture..with the SAME COLOURS!!!

that's a thing to remenber for the future!!!
never "recycle too much wen we talk about desing"
the idea is cool i like her body but make a new unique skin for her head an i will be SUPER Happy!

EDIT:
so i made a "real test" this time and found another thing i don' like....
Snap5.jpg
i can live happy with that aureola but pussy of another tone is a NOPE!!!!!
so please fix this little details and will be fine!!
see how much sexy is the other in comparison......

and what about the cuffs colours mhhh??? too much contrast......make lighter/bright!!!

now for the eyes edits/future skin pack update:
i gonna download all your works and incoporated in my future packs so it will be easy for all.....

and adding a file Credits.txt i gonna edit a bit is already on some skins....
Ritobirb Skin by Asdrubael Vect
will become
Tan and Brown Roxy v2 by Foxgal777
https://f95zone.to/members/foxgal777.5360717/

looks ok to me... compared to the original.....

all will be with this desing:
author name
link to author
description of the skin

just let me know about it...if need changes

now the last stuff are the suggestions about new roxy!!

so i made "something" fell free to use anything inside it.....
Snap2.jpg

ok now is time to do new skin edits.......
salut

Last edited:

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Is it just me or is the Synth model in this quite a bit worse than the one in Heat? Shame because I mostly prefer this game, even without the free touch, Heat is just too janky for me and I prefer hmofa.

Reactions: catsdino
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes