4.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Gamerguy15757

Dec 24, 2021
You know, if you're using the free version, you can start the download and just wait out its 3 hours thing and it will resume the download. It sucks but you kinda just have to deal with its 5gb limit every 3 hours thing if you don't wanna pay the $5 or whatever it is.
Also, nope. Idk what's wrong with it but when it "resumes" it starts from the beginning again and creates duplicates of the already downloaded files.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Also, nope. Idk what's wrong with it but when it "resumes" it starts from the beginning again and creates duplicates of the already downloaded files.
Weird...it shouldn't be doing that unless you outright canceled the download or something typically. Not sure what's going on there sorry :/

Still, don't understand why the google drive download won't work for you. Maybe just pause your antivirus if it's complaining about it, cuz it should be fine.

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I have had issues with MEGA in the past with it running out of memory in the browser to download large files. The desktop app usually works fine though after choosing to download files through it.

If you are on a VPN then try to close your browser/window with MEGA open in it, disconnect from the VPN or reconnect to a different server, and then reload the MEGA download page again. From what I recall MEGA usually doesn't have a strict set-in-stone limit but rather a varied amount depending on the traffic coming from a given area. So it might throttle it heavily if you are in a busy city with hundreds or thousands of other people all potentially using MEGA from a localized area. Alternatively... if you don't have a VPN then try out a free or trial one to see if that helps ya. Same method of closing out of the window/browser before connecting it though.

Although it can be hit or miss, I have managed to bypass limits using a VPN before. It's rare that it works and also rare that I need to do that but it's an option.

But your best bet if you don't want to mess with that is to simply download the desktop app and use it. Also pay attention to any firewalls and antivirus software you have installed to see if it might be silently killing your downloads or deleting your downloaded files because it false-flagged them. Also make sure they are updated as well to help avoid any problems that might arise from that. Depending on your ISP, they might have built in security things with your network in general so looking into that might solve some problems for you if they happen to be causing it.

Jul 2, 2020
I have had issues with MEGA in the past with it running out of memory in the browser to download large files. The desktop app usually works fine though after choosing to download files through it.

If you are on a VPN then try to close your browser/window with MEGA open in it, disconnect from the VPN or reconnect to a different server, and then reload the MEGA download page again. From what I recall MEGA usually doesn't have a strict set-in-stone limit but rather a varied amount depending on the traffic coming from a given area. So it might throttle it heavily if you are in a busy city with hundreds or thousands of other people all potentially using MEGA from a localized area. Alternatively... if you don't have a VPN then try out a free or trial one to see if that helps ya. Same method of closing out of the window/browser before connecting it though.

Although it can be hit or miss, I have managed to bypass limits using a VPN before. It's rare that it works and also rare that I need to do that but it's an option.

But your best bet if you don't want to mess with that is to simply download the desktop app and use it. Also pay attention to any firewalls and antivirus software you have installed to see if it might be silently killing your downloads or deleting your downloaded files because it false-flagged them. Also make sure they are updated as well to help avoid any problems that might arise from that. Depending on your ISP, they might have built in security things with your network in general so looking into that might solve some problems for you if they happen to be causing it.
I can confirm this works. I just change servers on my VPN and resume the download. this works for me 100% of the time

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
1.7.2 isn't launching for me, file didn't come with unityPlayer.dll.
that's IMPOSSIBLE!!!
what have you done? is this maybe a failed download or a failed extraction or just AV false flag:
look at here:
v1.7.2 at MEGA
Snap1.jpg
v1.7.2 at Google Drive
Snap2.jpg
what are you smoking recently bro?

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
So the 1.7.2 files are update files, you need to replace 1.6.1 files with 1.7.2 files for it work
Oh crap...I hadn't even gotten to try the new update...but I think I deleted the old files completely and kept the new ones, and I think the 1.6.1 full files are unavailable now... :E
Will it still work if I dl the 1.5.2 and overrite?

Reactions: lmbrabo
Jul 2, 2020
Oh crap...I hadn't even gotten to try the new update...but I think I deleted the old files completely and kept the new ones, and I think the 1.6.1 full files are unavailable now... :E
Will it still work if I dl the 1.5.2 and overrite?
The new files by themselves don't work and if i copy over 1.5.2. same thing.. might need 1.6.1

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
Actually I tried what I had first without overwriting anything and it works so I guess I must've downloaded full 1.7.2 somewhere here, phew.
The new files by themselves don't work and if i copy over 1.5.2. same thing.. might need 1.6.1
Sorry it doesn't work for you...I would upload what I have but ik people were complaining about Mega and I've never used anonfiles or the others to upload something so I'm unsure about them ;w;

Jul 2, 2020
Actually I tried what I had first without overwriting anything and it works so I guess I must've downloaded full 1.7.2 somewhere here, phew.

Sorry it doesn't work for you...I would upload what I have but ik people were complaining about Mega and I've never used anonfiles or the others to upload something so I'm unsure about them ;w;
The first time i used the new link to download the game, i used mega without the app. so it has a option to download into zip files and then you combined all the files once its finished.I noticed when i use that option on mega it doesnt zip the files right half the time with files missing. So i went back and just used the app to download the files and it works now.so the mega link is the full game and not just the update

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020
The first time i used the new link to download the game, i used mega without the app. so it has a option to download into zip files and then you combined all the files once its finished.I noticed when i use that option on mega it doesnt zip the files right half the time with files missing. So i went back and just used the app to download the files and it works now.so the mega link is the full game and not just the update
Ah okay good

Dotesco

May 28, 2021
I just downloaded it from the google drive, one version had the dll but little characters so i had to add those back in manually

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
1.7.2 works, but the game doesn't really hide the fact most of the models are mid-tier ports of SFM models that were ports of ports, so IDK if the download was really worth it. The Google Drive link was successful for me, but the site splits up the downloads weirdly and you have to extract all four manually to the same location.

"Kumflation" isn't very good on the few characters with support for it, and honestly it doesn't really work that great most of the time for the sole fact that you can't see their belly that well from most of the sex positions. Some games get around this by adding in a mirror or two into the room that you can look over at for other camera angles, but nope, nothing here, I think.

Still probably an okayish animation viewer for anyone who's a fan of r34, I guess.
Biggest downside is there's really no player interaction, you pick a pose and just let it go.

Reactions: catsdino

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
1.7.2 works, but the game doesn't really hide the fact most of the models are mid-tier ports of SFM models that were ports of ports, so IDK if the download was really worth it. The Google Drive link was successful for me, but the site splits up the downloads weirdly and you have to extract all four manually to the same location.

"Kumflation" isn't very good on the few characters with support for it, and honestly it doesn't really work that great most of the time for the sole fact that you can't see their belly that well from most of the sex positions. Some games get around this by adding in a mirror or two into the room that you can look over at for other camera angles, but nope, nothing here, I think.

Still probably an okayish animation viewer for anyone who's a fan of r34, I guess.
Biggest downside is there's really no player interaction, you pick a pose and just let it go.
I agree, midna's morphs are broken too so they don't work(belly). There are definitely some spots they didn't check and a lot of sus vertex normals. Still though it has quite a lot of ported models and animations so it gets points for that. It's very good in the controls department mostly too which is something a lot get wrong. It also supports desktop for those who do that.

Veldazik

Nov 9, 2020

I'll be honest, in general this game is decent enough, could have improvements for like advancing scenes without having to look over and click a thing.
Some of the models are bad, but everything is made bad in general by the fact the lighting on the models make them look really plastic-y and I really wish they'd change that.
Otherwise yeah, shame you can't interact, but sometimes that can be a detriment if you actually wanna jack off. (Heat is wonderful but kinda fails in that aspect if you want full body on lol)

rungtate

Aug 20, 2021
I'll be honest, in general this game is decent enough, could have improvements for like advancing scenes without having to look over and click a thing.
Some of the models are bad, but everything is made bad in general by the fact the lighting on the models make them look really plastic-y and I really wish they'd change that.
Otherwise yeah, shame you can't interact, but sometimes that can be a detriment if you actually wanna jack off. (Heat is wonderful but kinda fails in that aspect if you want full body on lol)
In the left side window's settings you can turn off character lighting so they don't effectively just glow.

As for advancing scenes... if you mean just progressing in regards to a single pose then you can already do that (at least with Oculus 2 as I have) by simply holding X for a couple of seconds and releasing it. This progresses that poses' progress (slow, fast, climax) and starts it over after. Just tapping it changes the speed of that part of the animation though.

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
I think I asked before, but is there anything like this, but smaller and for mobile use? I genuinly really like this one ❤❤❤ its just stuck on my pc.

4.40 star(s) 16 Votes