Others Completed GALS QUEST [Final] [MYAOsoft]

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
[Completed] tag?
Man... I hadn't heard that name in years.

Doesn't look like garbage trash either.
How quaint~ <3

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
That synposis sounds... familiar, somehow. At least this game doesn't seem to have a small grid that you walk around on, like a certain other game.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
played it for like 1h, pretty meh. it comes really close to a NES game because you dont have much options at all. it gets really boring real quick.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Why.... is....... it..................... so............................................ slow.............................?
Jesus fuck.
I literally can't handle playing this, it gives me anxiety because it's so insanely slow.
Everything else is at least poassable but god damn.

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
In the Grr01.ini file you can change the game's settings.
Haven't messed around with it too much but..
Full is full screen i assume.
Mag changes screen size
and BGM/SE change volume

Fun game.
You can get the last event in the fairy village by sleeping at the inn.

Last edited:
Reactions: scias85

applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Instead of saying, "What if I made a retro-style hentai game" the dev just asked "What would a hentai game literally played on the NES be like".
If Cheat Engine speedhack doesn't work for you, not worth playing.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Which isn't the most ridiculous thing, because there have been sex games on worse.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Except like.. actual NES games wouldn't walk this slow?
FF1 was a better game and most of the mechanics in that outright didn't work.
This is just plain bad.
The Speedhack does work btw but it speeds you up by an infinitesimally small amount even maxed out.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Fun for a couple of hours, but it gets pretty easy to find yourself lost.

I spent nearly an hour wracking my brain over where to go next, because I happened to completely miss the way to Adel Village and didn't know where to go... so I spent that same hour killing the monsters making women orgasm outside Brown Bunny Village, farming gold for Dragon gear because I was hopelessly lost.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This is basically dragon quest on the NES with female enemies and gear with sexual names.
lack of direction,lots of pointless battles.some awkward english.
several mazes to extend the experience.

overall
i would not recommend this.

firewhale

Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck at the swirl, it tells me i need an item that works as bridge. Where is?
If you have the light and dark Rotors, go north from the castle you begin the game at(it the first option when you use the return spell). You'll see a building in a small desert. Talk to the girl in that building and she'll give you the love juices. That the item.