VN Others Partial Galzoo Island Alice Soft

Altairdrake

Nov 7, 2020
Hi. I'm currently working on the translation of Galzoo Island from Japanese to Spanish if anyone is interested send me a message. I also translate at request. Languages i can translate English, Spanish and Japanese.
Just uncompress and overwrite the file in the main game folder.

Altairdrake

Nov 7, 2020
Update of the archive. I'm currently translating full time so about 3000 lines a day. The total amount of lines is about 88k. Enjoy.

Altairdrake

Nov 7, 2020
So i was looking for a way to change the font and size of the text to no avail. if anyone could be of help i'll appreciate.

Altairdrake

Nov 7, 2020
Update 0.04 I made a few changes and also discovered that the names of the characters and locations are a part of the embeded code so i won't be able to change them. Only during dialogs you will be able to see the transalted name. While doing it (renaming) i broke the events regarding those characters and places. Is all fixed now. Please report any bug you may find regarding some event not playing or broken stuff. I also leave the original file here for your convenience. Thank you.

Altairdrake

Nov 7, 2020
Update 0.05 So, i made quite progress and the first 4 scenes are done. Also almost all menus are readable now. The ones i didn't translate is because they use a String which is attached to other parts.

Altairdrake

Nov 7, 2020
Actually working on the first dungeon, Nearby Forest (近くの森) it has a lot of events but i think i'll be able to do it today.

Altairdrake

Nov 7, 2020
First dungeon done 100% this includes the events with the gal monsters. If any you find any incongruency or mistake please let me know. Enjoy ;)