[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Game and erotica writer for hire with extensive experience.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I'm elizzyviolet, a freelance writer with a solid amount of experience and expertise. I've made and assisted with several different games over the last few years, and am looking for more projects to join on a freelance basis.

Work Samples/Experience:
Among other projects, I was the lead writer on the hit visual novel/match 3 hybrid game have written for several games made by , and am currently a writer for , a text-based game with around 1300 patrons at time of writing. I also have a huge backlog of stories on , and made the well-received text-based RPGs and .

Skills:
I'm comfortable with all aspects of the writing process: character creation, dialogue writing, creating interesting plots, writing sex scenes, creating comedy, and in general just making good prose. I can also offer feedback on core gameplay systems, and have experience with both Renpy and Twine (specifically, the Sugarcube format).

Preferred method of contact:
Although I can be reached through this site, my preferred method of contact is through Discord: my username is "elizzyviolet". Send me a friend request and we can talk!

Employment Type & Rates:
I typically work on a per-word basis and generally charge ten cents USD ($0.10) per word for producing most kinds of content, use paypal, and usually accept a small partial payment upfront before starting work. I may consider higher or lower rates depending on the type of work and formatting requirements, or an hourly rate if the circumstances are appropriate. I generally don't work for revshare projects unless the the developer has an amazing track record and I'm extremely confident the project will succeed.

Availability:
I'm available at most hours and live in the EST time zone. Although I generally work on a freelance basis, I'm also willing to consider part time or full time positions.

Additional comments:
I'm comfortable writing most content, and can write around 2-3k words in a day given optimal circumstances. My favorite narrative-focused games are the two Pathologic games, Disco Elysium, OFF, Undertale, Hellsinker, and the Deltarune demo. My favorite fish is the Northern Puffer.

As long as this thread remains up, I'm still available for hire! Feel free to reach out at any time.

Last edited:

elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
Bumping again. Also, i met some good clients here over the last few weeks! Love you guys. I'm still looking for more work, so feel free to message me anytime.

elizzyviolet

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
bumping again since a few projects got put on hold due to recent events and i'd like to get some more clients in

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I'm elizzyviolet, a freelance writer with a solid amount of experience and expertise. I've made and assisted with several different games over the last few years, and am looking for more projects to join on a freelance basis.

Work Samples/Experience:
Among other projects, I was the lead writer on the hit visual novel/match 3 hybrid game have written for several games made by , and am currently a writer for , a text-based game with around 1300 patrons at time of writing. I also have a huge backlog of stories on , and made the well-received text-based RPGs and .

Skills:
I'm comfortable with all aspects of the writing process: character creation, dialogue writing, creating interesting plots, writing sex scenes, creating comedy, and in general just making good prose. I can also offer feedback on core gameplay systems, and have experience with both Renpy and Twine (specifically, the Sugarcube format).

Preferred method of contact:
Although I can be reached through this site, my preferred method of contact is through Discord: my username is elizzyviolet#5419. Send me a friend request and we can talk!

Employment Type & Rates:
I typically work on a per-word basis and generally charge ten cents USD ($0.10) per word for producing most kinds of content, use paypal, and usually accept a small partial payment upfront before starting work. I may consider higher or lower rates depending on the type of work and formatting requirements, or an hourly rate if the circumstances are appropriate. I generally don't work for revshare projects unless the the developer has an amazing track record and I'm extremely confident the project will succeed.

Availability:
I'm available at most hours and live in the EST time zone. Although I generally work on a freelance basis, I'm also willing to consider part time or full time positions.

Additional comments:
I'm comfortable writing most content, and can write around 2-3k words in a day given optimal circumstances. My favorite narrative-focused games are the two Pathologic games, Disco Elysium, OFF, Undertale, Hellsinker, and the Deltarune demo. My favorite fish is the Northern Puffer.

As long as this thread remains up, I'm still available for hire! Feel free to reach out at any time.
Hey, could I trouble you to PM me? I have a couple of procedural questions that I am sure you could answer for me. Thanks in advance.

Aug 16, 2019
I'm interested in talking with you about erotic writing over Discord. Is that something you'd be willing to do?

You can reach me at BlackLiquidSorrow#4993

chrisneet

Aug 29, 2018
hey If you are still available/interested for a proofreading job please contact me at chris_NEET#8646

Hakanbrakan1

Jul 28, 2023
bump to end all bumps
So I started this game about 17th century Caribbean, a text based game. But I wont have time to finish it and I would love for someone to continue my "legacy". I have used photos without credits or permission, so it's just templates for now. I just love writing in this era because it gives the character a lot of freedom. Would you be interested?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote