[S>Composer] Paid Game Audio - Looking for projects

mariosello1

Oct 21, 2021
Hello,

My name is Mario, and I'm a composer & sound designer with a passion for crafting immersive soundscapes for video games. Over the past 7 years, I have lent my audio expertise to more than 50 video game projects, contributing both music and sound effects.

I pride myself on being highly versatile when it comes to musical genres. From electronic compositions, including modern, synthwave, and chiptunes, to the powerful realms of rock/metal and the dynamic fusion of orchestral-hybrid music, I've successfully navigated a diverse range of styles. I find joy in blending different genres and instruments to create unique and tailored soundscapes for each game. This experimental approach ensures that every project has its distinct and captivating auditory identity.

This is my

My latest

And here's my latest Game Music Reel:

If you are seeking a composer or sound designer who can elevate your game's auditory experience and contribute to its unique identity, I'd love to discuss how I can be a valuable asset to your project. You can find me on my email: mariosello1@gmail.com or Discord: mariosello1. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions please and I'll gladly get back to you shortly.

Thanks for reading,
Mario