Game Genres

erico2002006

Jul 10, 2019
I am looking for certain game genres like action,beat 'em up,character creation or character customization,fighting,hack n' slash, genres like that, is there genres like that on here?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I am looking for certain game genres like action,beat 'em up,character creation or character customization,fighting,hack n' slash, genres like that, is there genres like that on here?
filter option.png
If you click on Latest Updates at the top of the web page and then click on that button I have highlighted, it will enable a Filter menu.
You can adjust the displayed games from a few days ago to all time. There are categories where you can search for games, comics, animations, and mods.
There are also drop down filters where you can limit the results to things like adventure, platformer, side scroller, shooter, rpg, or any of various kinks that you like. You can have up to 10 filters AND you can have up to 10 filters EXCLUDED.
You can also search for all games by engine (Unity, Ren'py, RPGM), status (abandoned,complete, on hold), or any combination of all of the above items I mentioned.

If all of that isn't enough, you can fall back on the old site search button. It won't always lead you to a game, but it might throw a few threads that have links for games. If you know the name of a game you are looking for, there is an option in the search window to search thread titles only.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin