Seeking Game Harem with Corroptiopn please

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Anyone know game harem with corruption , i should try please
before that i say thank you very much

EnsenL

Jun 10, 2017
There's the widely Princess trainer, four elements trainer, witch trainer. Then there are some more unknown ones like the recent something trainer port for Renpy and orange trainer. Orange trainer involves multiple girls but they are in the background and don't really show up much.

Then there are some more text-heavy ones, such as A soldier's life & Corrupting the priestess.

These all have focus characters, so there isn't a harem in any of the games above. But they are definitely worth a try. They are some of my personal favorites.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
There's the widely Princess trainer, four elements trainer, witch trainer. Then there are some more unknown ones like the recent something trainer port for Renpy and orange trainer. Orange trainer involves multiple girls but they are in the background and don't really show up much.

Then there are some more text-heavy ones, such as A soldier's life & Corrupting the priestess.

These all have focus characters, so there isn't a harem in any of the games above. But they are definitely worth a try. They are some of my personal favorites.
Can you telling me with link to game