3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

thug73

Jan 20, 2017
OK, here it is.

BASICALLY THIS IS ONE BIG SPOILER!!!!!

To use the software, you first need to use "Unity Asset Bundle Extractor" to get the PNG images and XML files out of the game into a folder somewhere.
  • Export all "Texture" type assets using PNG Plugin from "resources.assets" file.
  • Export all "Texture" type assets using PNG Plugin from "sharedassets1.assets" file.
  • Export all "TextAsset" type assets using TXT Plugin from "sharedassets1.assets" file. (You can skip this step if you're not actually going to use my program.)
If you're not interested in the software, just extract the "A_Soldier's_Life.html" file from the ZIP attached into the same folder you just extracted all the assets and open it in your browser. Presto (after a bit of a wait as it's a big file), the entire game will appear in your browser.

If you want to create that HTML file yourself or you're interested in how it all works the program and source are also attached.

And if people say it's needed I guess the extracted assets could also be bundled up and stuck somewhere?

Oh, and if people have comments/improvements/etc. please say! the generated HTML file uses CSS for the layering of the graphics, etc. and different browsers might cause problems. Firefox/Chrome/IE all seem OK.

Cheers
For those who want it, attached is the updated HTML file which extracts all the sequences in the game into a single HTML file. You still need to extract all the image files as per my quoted message above.

Cheers

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
Salutations is there a way to set the game to full screen, or increase the resolution/screen size?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
What's the glue scene?

1.02 Public is up.
The only difference from version 1.01 is that a button was added in the System menu to go back to the main menu screen.
Is the game still being worked on?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OP updated with the new final version 1.02

Changelog:
No bugs were reported so the only difference from version 1.01 is that I added a button in the System menu to go back to the main menu screen.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I don't remember any of the scenes missing art. Do you remember which ones they are?
Every blowjob scene after the first 2 and every gift her to someone else miss art for sure. I belive all of the last scenes do actually. Maybe my game's bugged?

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
Every blowjob scene after the first 2 and every gift her to someone else miss art for sure. I belive all of the last scenes do actually. Maybe my game's bugged?
Try downloading ver 1.02, extract it at a different location from your current one, and see if it fixes it.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes