• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Version 1.00 is finally out.

"This build has all the important scenes I was planning for the game and all 3 endings. For the rest of the month, I will be polishing the game. I’ll give a last look at all the numbers, make sure there’s no bugs and I’ll maybe write a few extra scenes here and there to add some spice to some events. I’ll also probably add a splash page at the end rather than just kick you guys to the start screen."

Changelog:
5 new scenes for “serve troops as maid”, ending that branch.
1 new scenes for “lend her NPC - Saraid”. (Pro tip, only send Vanora there if you don’t mind some violence. Saraid has a LOT of anger stored for our favorite ice queen), ending that branch.
3 endings to cap everything.
3 new pics added for minotaur scene.

WIN:

LINUX:

MAC:

Password: "fence"

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It's not completed. It's v1.00 because it has a story with a beginning and now, an end. I'm sure he'll continue to develop more paths and interactions in future versions.

shotermaxx

Jun 3, 2017
so, what can u do in this game? I just fight, and that's all.I can't even touch Vanora.You can make money just from fights, and it takes a long time to do something.

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Like I quoted:

"This build has all the important scenes I was planning for the game and all 3 endings. For the rest of the month, I will be polishing the game. I’ll give a last look at all the numbers, make sure there’s no bugs and I’ll maybe write a few extra scenes here and there to add some spice to some events. I’ll also probably add a splash page at the end rather than just kick you guys to the start screen."

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes