3.90 star(s) 23 Votes
Jun 8, 2018
Lol yeah, that would be perfect. PC Master Race is great and all that, but you can't necessarily look down upon mobile users either. This would be a great app for android, simply because it's not too complicated and it would be great to pass some time when you out of your "Preferred Environment".

wahnsinn

Aug 23, 2017
"ran out of time" = code for "can't be bothered to add art". That's not really finished imho.

I think the trigger was using three shards on the Crystal obelisk (in zone 1). The shards you get from exploring the tower in zone 3.
//edit: never mind, found the "glue" event. it's not 3 but 5 shards used on the obelisk (on separate occasions).
//edit #2: and of course, no additional art. just text. "out of time" I'm sure. -. -

Reactions: moon.buster

ydziros

Jun 30, 2017
Ok, so. After completing around 80% of the game I have some things to say.
First of all - it's really good. TL/DR first - great writing, not enough art (but it's solid good), 7.5/10.

Now the long version. Text. It's on a whole other level. Like, there are only a couple of games I'd put on the same level of writing. That guy has the potential to write books. Loved it. Seriously.
The art part was the let-down. And I don't mean it's quality. It's good. But there's simply not enough of it. Really, it's a shame, cause that game could have gotten much bigger audience if it just had some more life put into it through artwork.

All in all, I'd sum it up, saying that the project is good. Even on the verge of being great. Would recommend it to those, who love their games to spark their imagination, and not just simply to rub one out.

Thanks to the OP for posting it there, to the creator for bringing this game to life, and to you guys and girls for reading this. Have a great time!

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
i tried to use the cheat password and nothing happened. is it correct?
Cheat password changes depending on your version of the game. 1.0 or 1.1 and so on. So I have no clue how to help you, because there's like 6 different passwords to try

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Heh, I played this sooo long ago and on a whim I went back to it for a quick fa... Er, play today.

Does anyone know what the final unlockable is for Payton/Saraid in the gallery? My old save had all up to 8 unlockables done but there's a final one that's locked... >.<

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes