3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
the amount of text is .... annoying
Well then have I got bad news for you, lol. This dev relies on text-heavy descriptions of events far more than drawn visuals. Soldier's Life had a LOT more art than Corrupting the Priestess, but you can see what that means. I suspect as his wife's (the artist of the pair) skill and confidence improves so will her speed, and so the new game might have even more art than SL, but we'll see I guess.

drew

May 19, 2017
Well then have I got bad news for you, lol. This dev relies on text-heavy descriptions of events far more than drawn visuals. Soldier's Life had a LOT more art than Corrupting the Priestess, but you can see what that means. I suspect as his wife's (the artist of the pair) skill and confidence improves so will her speed, and so the new game might have even more art than SL, but we'll see I guess.

i dont care man

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Oh wow, how have I not discovered this before? Great game!

I'm a little fuzzy on some details though. Do I want Vanora to increase her fighting skills or decrease? They show green when lowered and red when raised, which seems odd.
Maybe because NO ONE except us there see the last pages on forum? haha!

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
1. I can't get that "Glue" event from gallery. I have used shards on the golem like ten times already, no scene. Any suggestions. Does Valora need to have some particular stats for example?
2. There is an item called "Shield Eggs" on Item screen. What are those and how to get it and what it used for?

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
1. I can't get that "Glue" event from gallery. I have used shards on the golem like ten times already, no scene. Any suggestions. Does Valora need to have some particular stats for example?
2. There is an item called "Shield Eggs" on Item screen. What are those and how to get it and what it used for?
I think the trigger was using three shards on the Crystal obelisk (in zone 1). The shards you get from exploring the tower in zone 3.
2. No clue, can't remember. I have 1 though : P

Reactions: muchacho

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
This game looks nice but I feel like there needs to be a better tutorial system. I don't mind the tons of text but I feel like there could be more artwork describing things/character expressions. I assume there is some type of guide here?

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
I made a small "mod" that cheats the game (should you wish to, beyond the already existing cheats).

The features are:
  • a config file Looks like my method doesn't work. If anyone's got any ideas how to make it work, tell me. Other features work fine.
  • bypassing anger checks
  • bypassing difficulty checks
  • setting tokens to 99 whenever you visit the army supplies store

Works on V1.02.
Feel free to use dnSpy or whatever to make sure it isn't malicious. I only edited stuff in SLmain.
Config is generated on first run, all default to true.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes