3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

bhunter10

Jun 28, 2017
I wish he could make another version of this game (maybe on sea this time?), because the fight was enyoable, but the corruption looked like it needed more stuff ,on the beginning of corruption you can't see it but later there are no arts for some cosplays she wear, there could be much more scenes, and even another ending,

Reactions: moon.buster

yaoichan

Nov 10, 2018
If you can't open the game on mac you need to make the binary executable. You can do this in the terminal with the following command:

chmod +x SL\ V1.02.app/Contents/MacOS/SL\ V1.02

Make sure you are in the same folder as the "SL V1.02.app" when you run the command. I'm running macOS 10.14.6 and this solved the "The application "SL V1.02" can't be opened." error for me.

Reactions: Superchinees

meme54321234

Aug 19, 2018
I think the trigger was using three shards on the Crystal obelisk (in zone 1). The shards you get from exploring the tower in zone 3.
i got over 10 shards there and used them on the crystal obelisk though and the event never happen do i need other things or?

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
i got over 10 shards there and used them on the crystal obelisk though and the event never happen do i need other things or?
I don't believe so I booted up my old laptop to check it and got it to trigger twice but this time only for two shards each time so, perhaps it is based on chance and you have just had atrocious luck?
Otherwise I don't know, gl.

meme54321234

Aug 19, 2018
I don't believe so I booted up my old laptop to check it and got it to trigger twice but this time only for two shards each time so, perhaps it is based on chance and you have just had atrocious luck?
Otherwise I don't know, gl.
uses two shards each time? is there away to use more then one it only lets me use 1 shard each time

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
uses two shards each time? is there away to use more then one it only lets me use 1 shard each time
No sorry, I meant I did two visits and payed two shards in total, one shard a visit. Took two tries before it triggered, and I did this loop twice with same outcome.
But when I did it for the first time, a while back, it took three visits for it to trigger so I think it might be RNG based.

meme54321234

Aug 19, 2018
No sorry, I meant I did two visits and payed two shards in total, one shard a visit. Took two tries before it triggered, and I did this loop twice with same outcome.
But when I did it for the first time, a while back, it took three visits for it to trigger so I think it might be RNG based.
ok thanks

RainSlide

Jan 8, 2020
Looks like my method doesn't work. If anyone's got any ideas how to make it work, tell me. Other features work fine.
Would a static config file work? They are in %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Pyorgara\SL or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Pyorgara\SL.

mesungehaul

Feb 1, 2018
Would a static config file work? They are in %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Pyorgara\SL or %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Pyorgara\SL.
I don't know how well that'd be doable, whether through unity systems or custom file handling; I'm not that in touch with how Unity handles files.

Superchinees

May 20, 2020
If you can't open the game on mac you need to make the binary executable. You can do this in the terminal with the following command:

chmod +x SL\ V1.02.app/Contents/MacOS/SL\ V1.02

Make sure you are in the same folder as the "SL V1.02.app" when you run the command. I'm running macOS 10.14.6 and this solved the "The application "SL V1.02" can't be opened." error for me.
this worked but for a more detailed tutorial check link:

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Good evening.

I enjoy text games as much as the next man, and here I read all the way through the intro to the first battle where the lady general is prepared to take the blame if defeat should occur..., which it does.

I have not managed to find out how one saves one's game ! Where are the saves points, if any ? Or how does one go about saving ? I am mostly used to games where ESC does the trick...

I play with a mouse. A controller seems useless here : is that right ?

Thank you for any help.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Good evening.

I enjoy text games as much as the next man, and here I read all the way through the intro to the first battle where the lady general is prepared to take the blame if defeat should occur..., which it does.

I have not managed to find out how one saves one's game ! Where are the saves points, if any ? Or how does one go about saving ? I am mostly used to games where ESC does the trick...

I play with a mouse. A controller seems useless here : is that right ?

Thank you for any help.
In order to save, when you are back in town, go to 'Utilities' (7) and saving and loading can happen there. You cannot save when you are patrolling. You can only save in town. I always tried to remember to save before leaving town. Sometimes I'd forget to save and then I would be pissed with myself when something went wrong. ;)

I don't know if you can play with a controller? I always played with a mouse and keyboard.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
In order to save, when you are back in town, go to 'Utilities' (7) and saving and loading can happen there. You cannot save when you are patrolling. You can only save in town. I always tried to remember to save before leaving town. Sometimes I'd forget to save and then I would be pissed with myself when something went wrong. ;)

I don't know if you can play with a controller? I always played with a mouse and keyboard.

Why, priceless tip there. A great many thanks.

Reactions: bacchusplateau
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes