Votes: 3 37.5%
  • i will make this game for you bb

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • tenti lovin possum

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

firez223

May 15, 2020
it would be a game where you control a tentacle, it would be physics based, and the controls would be something along the the lines of of snake pass but simplified. the game would be just a bit of room, a body and the tentacle, if you wanted to add levels you could implement a size system, where the longer you get the more your able to wrap, till the point where your pretty much fully wrapped around them. im kind of just surprised no one has thought of something like that, where you would be able to wrap around the leg, and squeeze.
i am not a developer or have any knowledge in game development, i dont know how difficult it would to design and create something along these lines, however they made a kids game named snake pass which has really good physics and was made in unreal engine. so im sure someone could figure it out.
defenintely need to be okay with some weird ass shit, but i am looking at it from a business standpoint, i think if someone were to develop something along those lines it would make some profit, also i would just be interested to play a game along those lines.

if someone decides to make a game like this. Me

TessaXYZ

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2020
You know what, most of the game suggestions here are laughable, but Snake Pass is dope and the idea of using that control scheme for an adult game is actually a pretty neat idea.

I doubt anyone here could do it to that fidelity though. Snake Pass was all rigid objects, but the idea here is to constrict a soft body. There's also the question of how you "gamify" it so that it isn't just a tech demo. Anyways, nice idea.