Identify Game I've forgot and didn't find again (SOLVED)

ninja2015pt

Mar 1, 2021
The TLDR is: RPG (unsure-»)turn-based game with a female cow monster girl protagonist with the first enemies being (unsure-»)small humanoids (either goblins or brats), with a scene of having sex with a fat(«-unsure) neet(«-unsure) childhood friend also somewhat in the beginning.
If you think you have the game just post an image with the protagonist in it and I will know if it is the one I'm looking for just from seeing it. I have email notifications so I shouldn't take too long responding. Thanks in advance.

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
The TLDR is: RPG (unsure-»)turn-based game with a female cow monster girl protagonist with the first enemies being (unsure-»)small humanoids (either goblins or brats), with a scene of having sex with a fat(«-unsure) neet(«-unsure) childhood friend also somewhat in the beginning.
If you think you have the game just post an image with the protagonist in it and I will know if it is the one I'm looking for just from seeing it. I have email notifications so I shouldn't take too long responding. Thanks in advance.
My Life in a Monster Girl Paradise [v0.2A] [Xoullion]
Monster Girl Dreams [v25.9a Alpha] [Threshold]