Seeking Game like a " Little Life "

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys! Please recommend the games like Little Life, something with mini girls, mini fairies and maximum interaction if possible. In a word, something like this game.

And btw. I remember that saw a pixel game where mini girl lived in a bottle. Anyone know the name of this one?

Thanks for all in advance!

Reactions: Rosentha1@!

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
A Girl in a Bottle, and there's a old thread with a fair few fairy games listed here.
Thanks friend, but the pics of A Girl in a Bottle not looks like what I remember(( That was looked more beautiful pixel graphics and seems the bottle was lied on a side, like the decorative bottles with the ships inside, do you know what I mean?

And I've checked this thread with discussion of fairies games, but not found any interested games. I really hate games of this type, but I don't know how to describe of thit games to say "except this games". Anyway, thanks for a link.

No any games about mini girls? maybe not fairies?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but I don't know how to describe of thit games to say "except this games". Anyway, thanks for a link.
3DCG and with those two in particular Daz3D, also Illusion if you don't like games like...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2D and 2DCG sound like they're more...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.