Seeking Fairy games....

M A R B L E

Mar 25, 2019
Hey there!

I'm looking for a game with a small fairy (which is fuckable or the mc)
If you don't know what I'm talking about. its like using a very small fairy or pixie idrc as a cock sleeve

Much appreciated already : D

Reactions: justanotherguy2

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm, let's see.

in the fairy, the succubus and the abyss you play as a fairy getting fucked over and over again. however she isn't tiny or so.
in you care for a lil' fairy, shower her, feed her, defend her from monsters like rats 'n stuff and ofc. fuck her if ya want to ^^. slight warning though: if you wanna download the game, write me a pm. hentaibedta is kinda full of adware 'n shit and if you don't feel confident enough or simply don't have good protection, write me and i will handle it and give you a direct link to a safe downloadlink.
in i think you play as a fairy, trying to solve puzzles and getting fucked by various things while doing so. kinda weird game, but "interesting". same with little life, simply write me and i will give ya a safe link.

there are more fairy games on hentaibedta, but i'm not allowed to link 'em here, 'cause most of 'em contain "loli" stuff. so if you don't give a damn about it, you might wanna check it out on your own by using the searchbar on hentaibedta and typing in "fairy" or "minigirl". i highly recommend using ublock while browsing through that website to avoid popups 'n shit, just saying ^^.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ya in Long Live the Princess there is a fair amount of fairy content with Belle. Both with her being about as tall as the MC's cock, and one instance so far where he is shrunk to her size and she "seizes" the moment for a more penetrating experience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: M A R B L E

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
Monster Girl Quest... or Monster Girl Quest Paradox.... there's a monster called the Trick Fairy... you can fuck that thing. (she fucks you if you lose) Dick goes right in, and stretches her out. The other fairies use flowers to get you off, not vaginal penetration.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
That reminds me, Desire Dungeon's first enemy is a...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember right she you shrinks you a bit for the sex though. And one of the girls in From Frontier is a fairy, she does...
There's a machine translation of it on SVS Comics. Hilzartov Fairy now has a full game thread, you need a 1080p monitor though or it won't display the on-screen...

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
what safe links do ya mean?

if you want loli oriented fairy stuff than no i don't have 'em nor am i allowed to post 'em here.
I assume he means
slight warning though: if you wanna download the game, write me a pm. hentaibedta is kinda full of adware 'n shit and if you don't feel confident enough or simply don't have good protection, write me and i will handle it and give you a direct link to a safe downloadlink.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Last edited: