Seeking Fairy games....

AzureLagiacrus

Jan 22, 2023
hmmm, let's see.

in the fairy, the succubus and the abyss you play as a fairy getting fucked over and over again. however she isn't tiny or so.
in you care for a lil' fairy, shower her, feed her, defend her from monsters like rats 'n stuff and ofc. fuck her if ya want to ^^. slight warning though: if you wanna download the game, write me a pm. hentaibedta is kinda full of adware 'n shit and if you don't feel confident enough or simply don't have good protection, write me and i will handle it and give you a direct link to a safe downloadlink.
in i think you play as a fairy, trying to solve puzzles and getting fucked by various things while doing so. kinda weird game, but "interesting". same with little life, simply write me and i will give ya a safe link.

there are more fairy games on hentaibedta, but i'm not allowed to link 'em here, 'cause most of 'em contain "loli" stuff. so if you don't give a damn about it, you might wanna check it out on your own by using the searchbar on hentaibedta and typing in "fairy" or "minigirl". i highly recommend using ublock while browsing through that website to avoid popups 'n shit, just saying ^^.
Could I get those links not sure how to private message so I have to reply

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Could I get those links not sure how to private message so I have to reply
sry, zippyshare is dead. the rest of the files are either deleted, only for premium members or it takes an insane amount of time to download em due to horrendous speeds.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Hi, so I recently found a fairy game that you might like. Its called Ai-Deal Rays https://f95zone.to/threads/drive-fairy-ideal-raise-v1-0-riez-on.94383/
3D game, its pretty to look at, the gameplay is there definitely not polished but it's decent. Has two "fairy sized" scenes. One is a bodyjob by the main girl, and the other is main girl and supporting character grinding on MC's fingers lol. A lot of other decent sex scenes in the game as well, but my main complaint is that none of the fetishes get leaned into, just a lot of variety.

Another BIG one that I'm surprised never got mentioned here is https://f95zone.to/threads/the-fair...a-two-winged-sisters-v1-2-2-mogurasoft.89059/ Holy Knight Ricca.
Holy Knight Ricca is honestly one of the best H-games I've played. The developer put a lot of love into the writing of the story, and the gameplay is polished as a side-scroller-rpg. The sex scenes and corruption in them are written very well, and the few fairy scenes in them (body job and multiple penetration by tentacles) are the hottest fairy scenes I've seen in an H game. The developer is also working on a DLC or Append chapter and he has shown that there will be a cock-sleeve scene and stated that there will be more scenes generally involving the fairy. Even if you don't have a fairy fetish this game is great. First 3D H-game I ever played. Even if you usually run from 3D games, give this one a try you definitely won't be dissapointed.