Seeking Fairy games....

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So this game is not playable at all if my laptop has its max size being 1366x768?
For Hilzartov Fairy check the reply in the thread. With too small of a resolution it won't display the on-screen controls, so you can't progress or exit out of (without quitting the game) the animated scenes.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
From Frontier is on , but no English translation there yet as it's still being worked on.

Defeating Monster Girls in Another World with Cock is on sites like SVS, questionable machine translation though. Either a plus or minus depending on your tastes, but I'd call a few of the girls furries not monster girls. There is a fairy though.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
Somewhere here on the site I downloaded a game where-daz loli-Fairy appeared in the form of an MC hallucination in the pool location and immediately gets fucked. There were a few fairies there. I also tried to search, but later did not find this game.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Seeing as any fairy game is being posted now there's Fairy and Transmuter. No sure if who shrinks or grows, but your the same size during sex. The developer has stopped releasing updates though, and say they'll wait until it's finished.

No sex (or real fairies actually) but I greatly enjoy Single Again's very adorable...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: ontach

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
There was a lesbian fairy clip-on xhamster I saw which had 4 small fairy's using their magic to trap a woman and have their way with her, its futa as the fairies have cocks and give the woman a cock along with her vagina. I would link it into here but just discovered it been deleted.

if you type "little fairy", "adult fairy 2" and "tinkerbell 2" into xhamster, it should bring up small fairy playing with a cock

Also, there is a 3d comic listed on xhamster call "3d comic fairy 1-3" but I couldn't find it on here, seems that is exactly what you looking for.

I was also looking for small fairy content and why I found this thread.

GeminiWitch115

Nov 20, 2020
Does anyone know what program Fairy Fighting by Eluku runs on? I thought it was fighter factory (used for Mugen) but it's not.

comaderikari

Feb 25, 2019
yes, and she is not fuckable... yet.

i cant find the game Faphole Fairy Teetia
Shes fuckable now with more than a few ways. probably the best fairy sex in a game that is out there. But shes more of an in between a fairy and a shortstack.

ohmydog

Sep 23, 2019
hmmm, let's see.

in the fairy, the succubus and the abyss you play as a fairy getting fucked over and over again. however she isn't tiny or so.
in you care for a lil' fairy, shower her, feed her, defend her from monsters like rats 'n stuff and ofc. fuck her if ya want to ^^. slight warning though: if you wanna download the game, write me a pm. hentaibedta is kinda full of adware 'n shit and if you don't feel confident enough or simply don't have good protection, write me and i will handle it and give you a direct link to a safe downloadlink.
in i think you play as a fairy, trying to solve puzzles and getting fucked by various things while doing so. kinda weird game, but "interesting". same with little life, simply write me and i will give ya a safe link.

there are more fairy games on hentaibedta, but i'm not allowed to link 'em here, 'cause most of 'em contain "loli" stuff. so if you don't give a damn about it, you might wanna check it out on your own by using the searchbar on hentaibedta and typing in "fairy" or "minigirl". i highly recommend using ublock while browsing through that website to avoid popups 'n shit, just saying ^^.
Do you have the safe link for fairy story still? Thanks.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
There was a Fairy game a few years back that had a tiny Fairy that floated around this guy. I can't remember the name. Any one remember it?

XbroiX

Oct 21, 2021
There was a Fairy game a few years back that had a tiny Fairy that floated around this guy. I can't remember the name. Any one remember it?
the spell book?

there is a fuckable fairy in that although it is one scene from what i remember