VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

SimplyDex

Jun 17, 2017
Are there suppose to be white lines on the screen when playing on above 1080p? Also does anybody know of other games like this? Really like bulge/stomach deformation.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If you find a problem with a game, chances are, it has been talked about in its thread at some point. Try searching in the thread of your problem for your solution.

Or, this is from above:
Your copied tips don't work for me at any resolution. I can't, in fact, make the button to end the loop visible no matter what the F*** I do.

There are no more updates, it's finished.

Dev also doesn't come here.

It's not aimed at people using older systems. A lot of devs make games with higher requirements.

Over the next few years Windows 7 will probably be phased out completely, especially for the bigger companies. Triple A devs have already phased it out.
It's not aimed at people using modern systems either. Not working on a completely updated Windows 10 (re the display problem).

Oh, and ... Windows 7 was actually put to sleep years ago. When Microsoft ends OS support, companies stop using it. Even governments have moved to Windows 10 now (due to it's increased security).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Oh, and ... Windows 7 was actually put to sleep years ago. When Microsoft ends OS support, companies stop using it. Even governments have moved to Windows 10 now (due to it's increased security).
I wouldn't be so sure about this. Microsoft was never known for it's security :coffee:

Jul 13, 2020
Might be a long shot, but has anyone tried converting this to a version compatible with Macs? I've looked everywhere online, and have tried downloading Multimedia Fusion myself to convert the game or video files, but I've had no luck. Would love to try this game out, but don't have a Windows computer I could play this on at the moment.

Reactions: jaimyishacking
D

Deleted member 2651761

I couldn't watch the gallery sex scenes until I changed my desktop resolution. I have a 1920x1080 desktop, but I prefer to use 1600x900. But for this game, I had to bump it back up to 1920x1080 at 100% scaling. That allowed me to see more of the scene. The 1600x900 desktop resolution cropped the scene on all sides. And the higher resolution let me see the home button on the bottom left and left & right arrows on the bottom right. This really sucks though. I didn't want to use this 1920x1080 desktop resolution or toggle between two different resolutions. So if anyone knows of another fix, please let me know. I tried the DPI and Full Screen Optimization settings as advised in this thread but that didn't do anything. Ideally, I would just like to edit the game itself, like in a config file, to make it adapt to my 1600x900 desktop resolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2651761

I contacted the developer about the resolution problems and he said "Hello! This issue is fixed, just download the latest version from Nutaku." But I don't believe him. The website version costs $10 and it says version 1.1, just like the version here. I'm not going to spend money to get the same exact version that doesn't work. If anyone buys his version from his Nutaku website and the problem looks like it is fixed, please upload it here.

EDIT: Nevermind. Don't pay $10 and download it from his website. He lied. He didn't fix it. He was just trying to trick me into downloading it. I blocked him. I went through great lengths to explain the problem, show how many people it affected, and show how his suggested fix doesn't work. And in end, he played mind games and then changed topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad
Reactions: DioVAnna
Jul 13, 2020
I contacted the developer about the resolution problems and he said "Hello! This issue is fixed, just download the latest version from Nutaku." But I don't believe him. The website version costs $10 and it says version 1.1, just like the version here. I'm not going to spend money to get the same exact version that doesn't work. If anyone buys his version from his Nutaku website and the problem looks like it is fixed, please upload it here.
Yeah, I doubt it too. Everywhere you go to download this, there are comments about the display resolution issue.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes