VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

lolnoob787

Aug 13, 2020
Did anyone ever figure out a fix for the "Error: The file could not be opened!" pop-up? I'm not sure if its related to the resolution errors or not.

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
As a Guy with Fairy Fetish, this game is actually Great, killing goblins, defending the fruit, staying home with a fairy, and be in a relationship with her so it's a 10 out of 10 for me.

It's sad that it had to end so quick at the end.. contents like traveling together with the fairy and the MC getting magical powers or be an Archer would've been a great addition to the Game or them and the Fairy getting more romance in the house and lead eventually to marriage in the fairy kingdom... that would be a sight to see and a game worth to play, I know that I already installed the Game here and played it but I'm gonna actually support the Devs and play their original ones, hoping it would get a Part 2.

Thanks for sharing the game, I really appreciate it.

Reactions: rinrom and Twistty

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Hang on, where'd the fucking .exe go?! I tried to go back to this game after doing the long-overdue upgrade of my machine from Win7 to Win10, and the game folder doesn't contain an .exe file any more, so I can't even open it! The game folder just contains 5 resource subfolders and ini.arr.

CyberLoli

Jan 29, 2018
[QUOTE = "Askia, сообщение: 3147200, участник: 470127"]
Здорово. Я имею в виду - как ... это вписывается ?!

View attachment 583435
[/ QUOTE]
Just read [Emons] Fairy Days (Towako Nana) lol.

Sep 30, 2018
I think I figured out why were all having resolution problems I've downloaded this game from a few sites and none have them energy bar and three attack buttons

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sadly, it seems exactly the same as the OP's original links and all the other links I have tried on various websites.

... this is first game I ever played that only works on one desktop resolution and won't scale properly on other desktop resolutions. What a waste of talent, time, and energy on a game only for it to end up like this.
Well, that's because Clickteam Fusion is actually not really made for games. It is made for presentations etc.
This may also be why practially nobody else has ever used it for game development.
The issue with missing stuff is well-known and goes back to the day when it was called Multimedia Fusion (in the 90's).

Dec 9, 2018
It seems to work on my computer. That is, until the antivirus shits itself and quarantines the damn exe for no fucking reason.

kauken88

Oct 22, 2017
am i the only one who cannot exit the scenes and what is more anoying that i cannot advance in the scenes that you should be able, the button for advancing which you can see in the pictures above does not show for me, i've tried all kind of different resolutions, but still not change.

I have the same problem

Ravic22

Oct 4, 2020
Did these creators make any other content besides the one already linked? Seems that Hilzartov is nowhere to be found, and the other creator just has an obsession with futa's.

Maggie3322

Apr 5, 2020
If you have problems with resolution and you don't see home button:
Right-click the application name, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application.
This is a partial copy-paste from microsoft support. Works for Windows 10.
For those who searching for resolution issue, I tried this and it works

pIXEL-san

Jan 20, 2020
Dude, I pawed a problem. 1) I said a second time, but with nopi. 2) I did not unzip the file, I just opened the winrar and launched the game there. Now everything is working.
Man, I know it was too long ago and probably you don't need it now, but I find the resolve for error "the file couldn't be opened!". All what a need it's disable the function "Only for Reed" in properties folder.

Appeal to Moderator! Please add the resolve for this error in description the thread.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes