VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If your display resolution is too low it will cut off the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If fiddling with your display settings doesn't work then I don't think any way around this was found.

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
How to mute or cut music, its very annoying . Deleted game - sound system bad and cant be controlled.

GemyDeery

Aug 23, 2022
I think the download is bugged since last time I played this every scene had animation, now finger 1 and 2 nd all the sexes aint working

masterblader20

Mar 30, 2020
Did these creators make any other content besides the one already linked? Seems that Hilzartov is nowhere to be found, and the other creator just has an obsession with futa's.
Ultra-late reply, but I'll say it in case anyone else happens upon this thread looking for answers: There is only one creator. Hilzartov is the same person as mformental, just the name of an account they use for their more "mainstream" work, as they put it. In addition to the mformental Pixiv account linked in the OP, they have a account (also on Pixiv) with a few fairy animations similar to the ones in the game. Both of their Pixiv accounts have been inactive for two years though - don't know why. If anyone knows why they suddently stopped posting I'd be interested to hear about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes