VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This was honestly a nice little flash game. Especially if you like magical fairy sex.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
how do you get pass eat and bath I play this part but get stuck and have to leave the game to get out of it is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
how do you get pass eat and bath I play its part but get stuck and have to leave the game to get out of it is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?
Probably like stoped said, maybe check your graphics settings and make sure they aren't overriding the games.

It's likely some kind of resolution problem, there should be a home button.
umm five mins and it did not show up so I think it most likely is a bug then

bongon

May 5, 2019
I actually really like this, I also love any kind of games like this with faeries in them.
I just wish there was a fix for the resolution issue that cuts off the Home icon and other buttons during scenes.

Reactions: DrKlu

piCtrues

Jul 27, 2019
am i the only one who cannot exit the scenes and what is more anoying that i cannot advance in the scenes that you should be able, the button for advancing which you can see in the pictures above does not show for me, i've tried all kind of different resolutions, but still not change.

if that is the whole picture, it is bc of your fullscreen maybe, bc the scene is supposed to show more usually

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
tried to fix the resolution issue with everything I know to no avail.. :sad:

bepis

Jun 18, 2017
I actually really like this, I also love any kind of games like this with faeries in them.
I just wish there was a fix for the resolution issue that cuts off the Home icon and other buttons during scenes.
If you change the resolution of our monitor it should fix it

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes