VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Imperz

Apr 24, 2017
This game is the best advertisement for FULL HD monitors)) on 1366x768 controls are not displayed, compatibility tab also didn't help. Win 8.1

Heat Miser

Jan 3, 2019
If this is a completed version, does it make sense to wait for bugfixes? I have the same problem with scenes.

UPD: Also, there is bug with goblins attack. They throw rocks, but doesn't appears on screen, so i just die every time from this.

Last edited:

Mr. iZyum

Oct 21, 2017
If you have problems with resolution and you don't see home button:
Right-click the application name, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application.
This is a partial copy-paste from microsoft support. Works for Windows 10.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
She's like the Tardis, there is more room on the inside with fairy magic.
just trying to imagine that somewhere, there is a dick poping out and in from a sort of black hole. like another dimensional link...

its kind of creepy... would open opportunity for the guy to be completly suck in it :O

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
For the peeps with the home button not displaying. Rightclick the exe and disable fullscreen optimization. If this doesn't work overwrite the settings in the compability tab as well.
Thanks man, you're a life saver, now I'll be able to enjoy the game properly

Reactions: hotte

Veilfort

Dec 14, 2019
i was able too fix the home button not appearing by putting my display setting in windows 10 in scale and layout too 125 percent hope it helps anywone lol havent tried the previous post way do

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Z cup doesn't even exists and if it did exist that would've been the biggest chested girl you could ever see :ROFLMAO:
Shows what you know:

Is there some way to throw rocks faster? The fairy is useless, and by day 5 the goblins are getting pretty close to me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What is it with djkunnt stalking my posts?

Call him out for being a hypocrite and now he on every post I make.

What a weird, creepy sad little bastard.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"This game includes thirteen frame by frame animated scenes and a fully voiced female fairy! "
So why are finger 1 and finger 2 stationary images without animation?
Possibly more, but I stopped playing after that.

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
hi all when i battle the first goblins n beat them my game jast crashs when it trys to load?

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes