VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
I have a problem like everybody else, the house button doesn't appear... Any tips for Windows 7 ? All previous suggestions didn't help.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
I've tried disabling the fullscreen optimization, and the DPI settings as well, still, no button on looped scenes. :S
And my monitor only goes up to 1650x1080

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a keyboard key that moves the gallery scenes forward? Because the previous comments didn't fix the buttons being cut off.

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
I need more minigirl games with the guy actual fucking them there so underrated it a certain niche that needs more love .

Is there even tag for that here lol.

dream101

Feb 28, 2019
If you have problems with resolution and you don't see home button:
Right-click the application name, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application.
This is a partial copy-paste from microsoft support. Works for Windows 10.
thank you this work for me

magatsuizanagi

Mar 3, 2018
I've tried all of the suggestions here. I still cannot get the home button to appear. Does anyone else have this issue?

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Didn't expect it to be ENG voiced. These type of games are so rare
I'm so glad its in English for rare game,, so far no errors my pc i7 3.4ghz quad core 16 gb ddr 3 , 970 GTX soon as i get
new power supply from 700 watt to a 850 watt then update video to GTX 980 Ti

Last edited:

aids543

May 12, 2019
I'm so glad its in English for rare game,, so far no errors my pc i7 3.4ghz quad core 16 gb ddr 3 , 970 GTX soon as i get
new power supply update video to GTX 980 Ti
half the people that read this have no clue what you said me included

adamken

Jan 4, 2019
i am running i9 9900k n rtx 2070 super with 32gb of ram n at first goblins n beat them my game jast crashs when it trys to load it sucks

dafifer

Dec 31, 2017
Right-click the application name, select Properties, select the Compatibility tab, and then select the Override high DPI scaling behavior, scaling performed by: Application.
1) Do the above. Not only does this help you with the animated scenes (many of which you have to click arrows to move forward), but it reveals the "power up" buttons on the castle defender minigame.
2) When doing the minigame, I find it useful to throw rocks until you can power up the fairy, and let her go to town. While she's doing that, focus on the goblins in the following order (depending on appearance):

- Stone-throwing goblins
- Big stone goblins
- Fast grey goblins
- Red annoying goblins with shields
- Basic goblins

If you can kill (or have the fairy kill) the stone-throwing goblins and can keep the big stone ones from getting close (they clobber you), you can usually take out the others before they get to you, and even if they do, you can click close and throw stone and stomp them to oblivion. Focusing on the above order and powering up the fairy will make short work and get you back to your fap screens ASAP.

Apr 7, 2019
So his game is basically unplayable, which is sad.
(edit) Took a wile but I got it to work, cool game.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lofi

Riverrr

Aug 8, 2017
The other fixes for home menu not appearing didn't work or me, but changing the scaling from 125% back to 100% worked.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Well even this doesn't help...
button just doesn't appear

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes