VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
You know when I first saw the title I was hoping the guy would be rocking a Mini Cooper penis. Well I can say this is definitely not what I expected to see

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I can see no one here is familiar with his work haha this is the most vanilla thing he has done believe it or not.
Ditto. I discovered this artist through a Nutaku ad, they've done several. The one I really liked was the "fan event" gangbang one. I managed to find out he made them, but upon finding other content of his, I was a little mortified.

There's a nutaku ad that is made up of this game's animations too, not sure if he made the game after the animation or what, but if he's making games out of the ad animations, hopefully there's more to come.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Glad to see this game posted, and glad I have a decent size monitor.
1,8gb ?? Yikes, how.
Voice acting, and to a lesser extent, animations.
just trying to imagine that somewhere, there is a dick poping out and in from a sort of black hole. like another dimensional link...

its kind of creepy... would open opportunity for the guy to be completly suck in it :O
Did you mean: unbirthing? :sneaky:

the_ominae

Aug 21, 2017
Does this game have some kind of anti-piracy that doesn't show the home button just to annoying people who pirate their game?

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
anybody have a save file they can give me so i can see all the gallery scenes? I'm already starting to get overwhelmed by the buff goblins I don't think I can go any further than where I am

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I confess it's a bit of an exaggeration on my part but just look at some of these anime girls in these games. It's ridiculous.
I agree most of the time but some times it works, just some times veeeery VERY little times.

L1zardW1zard

Jun 3, 2018
If you still have troubles with buttons,there is weird solution (Tested it with only NVIDIA drivers)
  1. Open NVIDIA Control panel
  2. Change resolution
  3. Customize
  4. Create custom resolution,1920x1080 ofc (but don't test it)
  5. Enter game gallery and then test resolution
  6. Choose any animation and cancel custom res saving after load (Repeat from step 5 before another animation)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FYEO_Avian

Mar 22, 2019
So I keep getting the issue of "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher."
Anyone know how to fix this?

blackzs

Sep 20, 2019
Damn, really got f*cked by resolution.
Is there really no way out for 1366x768 monitor :(.
Anyone got a real solution?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm going to examine this game... for science! I mean, this could revolutionize ergonomic studies, when it comes to arranging bulky things in substantially small places... and uh... and science!

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
well I guess I'm just not destined to play this. Tried everything on windows 8.1
nothing worked. no button to move forward

Dudesxx

Nov 2, 2019
How can the developers create a game with a high resolution that we can't even change? How's the smart guy?

And how ironic the title of this game. "Size doesn't matter"...pff ok

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone else having a problem actually getting past the scenes. Its like someone took the scenes like the cookie eating and taking a bath and zoomed in on it. There is just a constant repeat of the scene with no way out or to continue. Everything else with the game seems to work. The goblin battles seem fine and the thankfully you can just skip the scenes to get through the story. Once you get further in the scenes don't even seem to work at all. They just freeze in place showing a still image and based on the sample pics on this site you can tell the scene is vastly zoomed in. The only way out of the scenes is to exit the game entirely. I can't help but wonder if the zoomed images have a button of screen to progress the game but i cant press it cause its off screen. Making it quite the hassle to constantly leave and reenter the game. That or just resign to play without any real sex content.

• Angry
Reactions: falafelswoop

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Anyone else having a problem actually getting past the scenes. Its like someone took the scenes like the cookie eating and taking a bath and zoomed in on it. There is just a constant repeat of the scene with no way out or to continue.
Yes, damn near half the thread has been talking about this problem and what to do about it.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes