VN Others Completed Hilzartov Fairy: Size Doesn't Matter [v1.1.0] [Hilzartov / Mformental]

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
I have Win7, my monitor can't reach the game requested resolution...

Tried a ton of things, none worked. Some made the problem instead ridiculously worse. fore xample tried to force the game to run at 640x480, result was that during the videos, the game would show up just a tiny portion of them, for example a screen-sized nipple or something.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
anybody have a save file they can give me so i can see all the gallery scenes? I'm already starting to get overwhelmed by the buff goblins I don't think I can go any further than where I am
"Fail" once, and the game will offer 'Easy Mode" - much faster throwing. There's no real fail state here.

Reactions: VoltzzSwagga

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have Win7, my monitor can't reach the game requested resolution...

Tried a ton of things, none worked. Some made the problem instead ridiculously worse. fore xample tried to force the game to run at 640x480, result was that during the videos, the game would show up just a tiny portion of them, for example a screen-sized nipple or something.
Of course it won't work.

Windows System Requirement
• Windows 7 or higher
• 4 Gigabytes of ram
• 5 Gigabytes of Hard drive space
• Directx 9 compatible video card
• 1366x768 resolution or higher

Those are the requirements, if you don't meet any of them it aint going to run.

It's not just the operating system you need to match, you need all of it. Doesn't matter if you Windows 7, 8 or 10 if you can't run it at the resolution it's designed for.

Eryzell

Jul 16, 2019
Of course it won't work.

Windows System Requirement
• Windows 7 or higher
• 4 Gigabytes of ram
• 5 Gigabytes of Hard drive space
• Directx 9 compatible video card
• 1366x768 resolution or higher

Those are the requirements, if you don't meet any of them it aint going to run.

It's not just the operating system you need to match, you need all of it. Doesn't matter if you Windows 7, 8 or 10 if you can't run it at the resolution it's designed for.
Actually it NEEDS to be higher than 1366x768 , or else you need to apply the said fixes that may or may not work

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
If nothing else I have to admit that screwing up the UI for one of the two resolutions you offer is something I havent seen before.
Guess the annoyed chuckle was worth it.

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
well everyone is having problem with buttons on the scenes because the dev is lazy enough to think anyone is having the same big screen as him, what can i say exept, fix this on the next update, it doesn't make it worth to play it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well everyone is having problem with buttons on the scenes because the dev is lazy enough to think anyone is having the same big screen as him, what can i say exept, fix this on the next update, it doesn't make it worth to play it
There are no more updates, it's finished.

Dev also doesn't come here.

It's not aimed at people using older systems. A lot of devs make games with higher requirements.

Over the next few years Windows 7 will probably be phased out completely, especially for the bigger companies. Triple A devs have already phased it out.

Rule of thumb when gaming, the older your system the less likely newer games will run on it. You'll still have Ren'py games and the like but Unreal and Unity are edging away from older hardware.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
well I guess I'm just not destined to play this. Tried everything on windows 8.1
nothing worked. no button to move forward
I play the game on Windows 8.1, and it runs absolutely fine for me. Have you updated your graphics card and your Windows network file thing (I forget what it's called)?

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
There are no more updates, it's finished.

Dev also doesn't come here.

It's not aimed at people using older systems. A lot of devs make games with higher requirements.

Over the next few years Windows 7 will probably be phased out completely, especially for the bigger companies. Triple A devs have already phased it out.

Rule of thumb when gaming, the older your system the less likely newer games will run on it. You'll still have Ren'py games and the like but Unreal and Unity are edging away from older hardware.
i don't talk about processor, i have myself a Windows 8.1 and it runs good, i talk about the size of the image that's too big pple don't view it totally and this makes the gamenot worth playing it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i don't talk about processor, i have myself a Windows 8.1 and it runs good, i talk about the size of the image that's too big pple don't view it totally and this makes the gamenot worth playing it
I didn't mention the processor.

It's the GPU and monitor that handles imaging anyway.

People keep bringing up their operating system like it means anything, it doesn't. Unless we're talking AAA it doesn't matter if you;re running 7, 8 or 10 all that matters is your PC hardware.

If people can't see the picture then they either have an outdated monitor or a shit GPU .... or both.

I know a lot of people here aren't gamers so i'm not going to bang on about updating hardware, it's pointless if they aren't going to use it.

What I will say is older systems, be it internal hardware or peripherals like the monitor, will not run every single game that turns up here.

There are Unity games even top end rigs struggle with due to shit optimisation.

You are right though, this game isn't going to be worth playing for quite a few people here. It's aimed at GPU's and monitors over a certain resolution and anyone under that is fucked.

Virgil_Doyel

Sep 19, 2018
pic 5 .. how is she still alive ?

no intestine, no kidneys, no bones, no uterus.. you basically half wear a skin condom LOL
You don't think with your bigger head with this, you need to think small. Otherwise migrane, stress and guilty conscious is all you gonna get.
And if you want a reason, then here it is......
download.jpg

Reactions: falafelswoop

Hirshum23

Nov 7, 2019
Good news boys! Hope is not lost. My computer wasn't playing it cause my screen was too small. But I figured I could grab my good old hdmi and hook it up to my tv. She works like a charm. Finished the game without a hitch. My tv is a 42 inch and something tells me most of you all got a tv of the same size or bigger. At the very least in your living rooms. I get it lol. Can't hop on cause you all live with your parents in their basement lol. Well then be a responsible young adult and wait till they are gone to play or i don't know move out lol. Seriously though if your puter fits all the requirements but the screen is too small like mine just plug it into your tv and have fun. Its a good game.

Edit: When you plug your hdmi in you will be given the option to increase the resolution on your computer to fit your tv screen. You just change the resolution the same way you would any other time. Mine gave me the new option of 1920 1080 resolution after i plugged it in.

Last edited:

Diic

Jun 30, 2018
MEGA download link is broke :( someone could help me with it?

(sorry about my poor english)

Ackdam

May 19, 2019
Edit: Just noticed that this was posted by Mr. iZyum already. Leaving it here in case someone doesn't feel like digging.

For those having issues with the home button not showing for the loops (assuming Windows 10):

Right click on Hilzartov Fairy.exe (The application)
Go to 'Properties'
Go to the 'Compatibility' tab
Click the 'Change high DPI settings' button
Check the 'Override high DPI scaling behavior' option in the 'high DPI scaling override' section
Make sure 'Application' is selected in the 'Scaling performed by' drop down
Click 'OK'
Click 'OK'

The scenes should now play with a blurred area at the bottom and the home button should appear in the bottom right after a few seconds.. You should also notice some extra graphic from the panel being the correct size along the right and left edges (ie: Her wings show more than just the section attached to her back). This was tested on the cookie scene, and verified on the bath scene in both resolutions of windowed mode and full screen on:

Windows 10 Pro x64
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 running at 1920x1080
i7-8750H 2.2GHz CPU

I was unable to 'break' the home button after enabling the scaling performed by application option detailed above. If this fix doesn't work for some reason try:

Ensure your graphics drivers are up to date
Running in compatibility mode for Windows 8
Using the compatibility troubleshooter

Last edited:
Reactions: zib
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes