Identify Game name eludes me, lots of details don't - Found

Redyd

Feb 27, 2018
I'd appreciate any help people can provide!

I remember a game about a female protagonist who was (maybe?) a magical girl or priestess of some sort. Fairly certain this was an RPGM game, or at least like it, and had darker maps on the interior. Some of the maps included dual staircases up to a second level where there was a library, the external part of the building map had something like conveyor belts to navigate, and the game had multiple locked doors that gated content areas.

I'm pretty sure some of the enemies were brainwashed civilians, and the ending boss was a demon / (futa?) that was trying to corrupt the FMC. I think it had to do with like four magical unlock points that changed the strength level of the map / unlocked the more difficult sectors.

Pretty sure a doujinshi was made about the story following it as well.

The last thing makes me remember another aspect, but I believe it's a different game. I'll include it just in case - a pool where tentacles made of water come up and attack the inhabitants / FMC. I know this one was also a doujinshi after the game, but I'm fairly certain they're two different games.

Redyd

Feb 27, 2018

This it by any chance?
That one is a blast, but not it sadly! The one I'm thinking of is older - but I'm not certain about the release date vs. the translated version timeline.

Edit: I found the game I was looking for by tracking down the doujin, if anyone else is looking for it. It's called Exorcist Girl Charlotte by No Future. Her magical girl transformation is into a nun, so kind of both the magical girl and priestess options I was thinking of.

https://f95zone.to/threads/exorcist-girl-charlotte-v1-02-no-future.105120/

Last edited: