EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.jpg

Overview:
In this violation RPG, you play as transforming nun heroine Charlotte on her journey
to exorcise evil demons while trying to save her classmate from a monster-infested factory!​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-13
Release Date: 2021-03-12
Developer: No Future -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.02
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Full Gallery Save

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"You play as Charlotte on her journey to exorcise evil demons,
while trying to save her classmate from a MTL-infested game!" lol

EDIT:
I'm going to sound kind of harsh here, but using MTL as a readable translation BASE, it's like cooking in a dirty pot. No matter what fine ingredients you've used, or how well you cook, your stew will taste like DICK.

Last edited:

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
As long as its edited MTL, the game will always be playable in my book. The only thing that should be concern is the farther you get into the game if the translation starts falling apart. Here's to this game though.

Reactions: Eldar

X_Machina

Jun 17, 2020
I've got faith in this edited MTL. The translator's got a few other games under their belt and I remember them in the original request thread working on this.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I very much wish more people shared this sentiment but unfortunately not many people do "as long as it's readable." The real unfortunate thing is that the average person won't really ever understand why MTLs are so bad because they look at edited MTLs and proper translations and don't see a difference because they don't understand just how contextual Japanese is as a language. I brought it up before but context really matters and unfortunately MTL cannot capture it, even DeepL as good as it is WILL get things wrong. A lot of bad examples of this come from names which often times gets VERY bad with non-japanese names written in japanese in games.

One example I've seen (Which I'm still trying to figure out HOW they came up with this because even google translate got it right) リンダ = Rinda or Linda

Well either it ate ダ coming out through the machine translation or the translator didn't understand how Ls work in Japanese transcription, but either way their name ended up becoming "Rin"

"Well it sounds fine and it's just a name so what's the big deal?" Well, the fact that Linda is suppose to be a foreigner in that game, and without any mention of it or CGs, there would have been absolutely no way to have known that because of it becoming MTL'd as "Rin"

Did it end up mattering? No, it didn't really affect the story having her name be misinterperated and mistranslated like that, but looking at how easy it is to mess up something as simple as a NAME from MTL, what about complex sentences? What about deeper plot points, or strong character development?

What about a character who uses お兄ちゃん (Onii-chan) as a term of endearment for someone non-blood related? Do you think MTL would be able to understand the context of that? What if the translator missed an off-hand remark about them not being related and how it's just a term of endearment? MTL would do a lot more than mangle stuff, edited or not, and that's the real travesty.
Eiiii spitting facts left and right right here. But in all seriousness, its probably because people got really low expectation, so if a translation is in the "readable" instead of "accurate" then they would just praise it. There is a term for it but I forgot about it.

earlZweag

Sep 16, 2017
Eiiii spitting facts left and right right here. But in all seriousness, its probably because people got really low expectation, so if a translation is in the "readable" instead of "accurate" then they would just praise it. There is a term for it but I forgot about it.
It's called Stockholm Syndrome

Edit:
Also, thank you for the post. An edited MTL is way better than any raw mtl and at least playable. Even if a lot of context is missing you can atleast understand what someone is saying, so hurray

Reactions: HikkiG

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
"In this violation RPG"
The art looks great but is it going to violate the English language? Time to find out.

The download from Workupload got all my antivirusus going crazy!
Kind of counterintuitive to pirate and use antivirus, just saying.

Edit: Okay, installed it, so far in the prologue outside of minor typos that can't even be noticed there has definitely been a lot of effort put into editing it, definitely not even close to raw MTL, it is at par with fan translations. How accurate is it? Idk, but it's comprehensible English sentences that make sense lol.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix and RNDM
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes