Dec 16, 2018
Tfw you made Charlotte go horny route, and now she can't get pass the demon brat boss fight because the gang keep cumming on her.

So yeah... is there anything to off-set the bad statuses?

EDIT: nvm I messed with the save file and got me some Insensitivity bottles. It helped a LOT.

Last edited:

Colour1

Dec 16, 2019
"You play as Charlotte on her journey to exorcise evil demons,
while trying to save her classmate from a MTL-infested game!" lol

EDIT:
I'm going to sound kind of harsh here, but using MTL as a readable translation BASE, it's like cooking in a dirty pot. No matter what fine ingredients you've used, or how well you cook, your stew will taste like DICK.
what if sanji made it

Marita01

Sep 7, 2019
There are more games that this circle had made, would like to see more games from no Future translated

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
It's a shame the Anime Edition doesn't seem to have a translation from what I can see.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
So this released today on , how does the release we have here compare to the steam version(with the adult content patch)? I'm concerned about the translation quality mostly.

Colette22

Oct 3, 2018
anyone help me? i stuck at chapter 2
To advance in chapter two, you need to obtain the boiler control key, once you obtain it you must go to the stairs on the first floor, going down you will find the boiler system which, when used, will disperse the steam and let you enter the bathrooms . there you take the key that will let you open the manager's room

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's a kagura games release, until now every one of their releases was decensored.
This game isn't listed on Kagura's official site... and they list everything there... Are you sure this is a Kagura release? Because H-games have ended up on Steam without Kagura being involved, y'know?

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
This game isn't listed on Kagura's official site... and they list everything there... Are you sure this is a Kagura release? Because H-games have ended up on Steam without Kagura being involved, y'know?
Sorry, you're right I mixed up with another kagura release. I retract my previous statement, I don't know if it's censored or not.

Mataku

May 30, 2017
So this released today on , how does the release we have here compare to the steam version(with the adult content patch)? I'm concerned about the translation quality mostly.
Honestly, I'm also curious how it compares to my translation, but don't want to spend $25 on the game and I can't find the steam version online.

does steam uncen ?
I'm pretty sure the steam version isn't uncensored.

It's a kagura games release, until now every one of their releases was decensored.
I don't think this release has anything to do with Kagura Games, it was published by WASABI entertainment on steam.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes