lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
Still I'd love to know if I should buy this game through steam or not.
If you look at one of the steam threads it's looking much worse. Images and items are not translated, and the translation seems worse than this one as well. They're also charging a good amount for the crap work they've done. It's really not comparable to a KaguraGames release and those are cheaper as well.

This is the image mentioned in the thread:
1655078839042.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
If you look at one of the steam threads it's looking much worse. Images and items are not translated, and the translation seems worse than this one as well. They're also charging a good amount for the crap work they've done. It's really not comparable to a KaguraGames release and those are cheaper as well.

View attachment 1867355
Damn. That's some extremely shoddy work to be asking money for.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
Damn. That's some extremely shoddy work to be asking money for.
I'm just sad another good license/game is picked up by a half-assed publisher who doesn't put any effort or communicate.
Kagura takes their time with their games, too much time even, but I'm glad when they pick up licenses, at least their games are eventually released in a good state and uncensored to boot.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
For all that a lot of people love to rag on Kagura for all sorts of stuff...

You have to admit that they do a good job for the one thing that should always be their priority... aka the translations. I don't remember there ever being any big issues with the actual translations in the games they Published.

This is an example of why it'd be a really bad thing if Kagura imploded. And it's far from the only one.

Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021

View attachment 1867355
Seems like this was fixed in today's hotfix.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

View attachment 1867355
That really isn't that big of a problem. If the overall script for the game is better then the one we have uploaded it won't be hard to just fill in the blanks for items and such. There are worse things to worry about.

Terra-tan

Aug 1, 2020
Is there a fix for these bugged items? They're placed in such a way that they can't be interacted with and I think this is the story one I need to continue 1658998186435.png
Never mind after more frantic clicking, I finally managed ti get it.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Anyone got any links for the new game, heroines chord?
Doesn't seem to be posted anywhere so far.

There is a demo available and I must say the English version seems good from what little I played. Sadly the games seems to lack the most interesting (imo) part of No Future's games - the combat H. Might be just in the demo, but looking at the screenshot and the description it seems they just don't have it in this game, only a system where a girl that has been slept/stunned/KO'd can be captured (as in, taken out of combat completely) if you don't remove the status asap and then you have to rescue her.

Destiny_Echols

Oct 3, 2017
"You play as Charlotte on her journey to exorcise evil demons,
while trying to save her classmate from a MTL-infested game!" lol

EDIT:
I'm going to sound kind of harsh here, but using MTL as a readable translation BASE, it's like cooking in a dirty pot. No matter what fine ingredients you've used, or how well you cook, your stew will taste like DICK.
What if I like the taste of a big throbbing dick though?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes